Property Portfolios

ShutUpLegs
ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
edited March 2013 in The cake stop
Im an avid property lover, not so much a dweller but a collector of properties, my preference based on University towns where yields are higher.
Anyone else here with an interest in collecting ?

Comments

• thegreatdivide
    thegreatdivide Posts: 5,802
    I’m getting a much higher return on ivory these days, so I’m selling off my bricks and mortar and investing in large mammals.
  • metronome
    metronome Posts: 670
    ...investing in large mammals.

Arabian Camel Racing. Crazy lolly.
    tick - tick - tick
  • I'm an avid collector of brothels. Although the initial outlay in buying foreign women is high there is little further cost as you don't have to pay them apart from the odd bit of herion or crack. None of this contract of employment, paying wages or keeping records to worry about.

Also, with cannabis production becoming more localised I'm find that there's a burgeoning market from the Far East for residential properties. For the small entrepreneur I offer a complete ready to grow package although I take a cut of the profits each month in a plain envelope marked 'rent'.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    I’m getting a much higher return on ivory these days, so I’m selling off my bricks and mortar and investing in large mammals.

I find large mammories are an appreciated asset as well
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • MichaelW
    MichaelW Posts: 2,164
    Pharmaceutical import and distribution is going to be a really big thing. Not only do you contribute to the growing economies of developing nations such as Afghanistan and Colombia, you also make a significant contribution towards youth employment in troubled inner-city areas of the UK. Its a win-win situation.
    The only downside is that HM customs values your bulk wholesale imports in terms of retail values.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    I absolutely (government speak) love bicycles, I really love everything about them and would fill my house with them (only have 4 in the lounge at the moment)

I don't want to ride them.

It might rain or there might be traffic on the road.

I hope to sell them all one day and give up work live somewhere sunny and get me an education.

Only a dream as I would have to first get a job to give up.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike