Chewsday Thread

Clank
Clank Posts: 2,323
edited March 2013 in The Crudcatcher
In there first.

Get in!

Morning goat-fiddlers

Lots to do today in work - all of which I am legally obligded not to discuss. How cool is that! Been a long time since owt this exciting came through the door.

Onwards! To caffiene! And [OBSCURRED]!
How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    meh

Yesterday was a mammoth day at work and I've got a feeling today will be similar :(

An unhappy wife is getting ready to explode - just because I've not organised her birthday party, silly girl I've got ages till Saturday.

Right onwards to excelhell
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Uni meh today, got a fair bit of work to be catching up on. This evening is going to revision meh mostly unless there's anything good on the tv in which case studying will go out the window. Also need to sort the bike out and check it's in a rideable state for tomorrow.

Laters
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Still feeling tired this morning after the beer excesses of the weekend.

Today will be more meetings and trying to get some work done but mega slow IT just builds up frustrations. Also getting expenses paid is an absolute nightmare. Seven weeks later and still no sign of them. That money was earmarked for shiny new things.

Some tea to calm me down before I start ranting.

Later......
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

meh.....

new car was delivered yesterday. a kia sportage, so far i'm underwhelmed :(

out tonight for a meal with some friends of the gf who i know don't like me, so that should be fun :?

ah well, i'm in work, what a day :lol:

laters
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    welshkev wrote:
    morning all,

meh.....

out tonight for a meal with some friends of the gf who i know don't like me, so that should be fun :?

ah well, i'm in work, what a day :lol:

laters

doesn't narrow it down much ;)
    So far today is already crap. About 3 hours sleep due to the dreaded manflu taking hold yesterday afternoon, thought it was odd that i hadn't been ill for a while. Hopefully getting a half day then home to go back to bed.

Toodle ooh
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Mornign nubs,

Quiet day today, free luncha s always at work :) More crusading to have the people who ruined Cwm shot.. twice.

Oh and Kev always test drive!!!
  • welshkev
    Mornign nubs,

Oh and Kev always test drive!!!

i tried mate, i went to the kia garage down in spytty and i waited for 20 mins and there was no sales guys there!! also i was told i'd have the spec with leather seats, sat nav etc and i haven't :x but i only keep my company cars for 6 months at a time so it's not too bad
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning dribblers...

Off to see oldschool punk band Stiff Little Fingers tonight, their debut album 'inflammable material' is a classic, I played it to death when it came out back in the day.

Onwards to moshing with lots of grey haired mohicans
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    ol\'gregg wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

About 3 hours sleep due to the dreaded manflu taking hold yesterday afternoon,

Kev, does it fit bikes and a number of medical students corpses in? if so for 6 months it'll do.

Ol Gregg, I too have manflu, you've not been popping into mine on the way to work have you and spreading your germ load?

Anyway, Good morning to the rest of you Scuttlers that I haven't already addressed

On a standby turn at work which means hopefully doing a little less than usual, although looking at the sheets at work there appears to be a few off so might be fairly busy. Off to the gym before work as I'm having an admin free day today.

edit...in other news my printer ink has arrived, ran out the weekend of mainly black but others too, £51 in tesco for a set of 4 genuine brother cartridges, ebay £15 for 20 of any assortment of my choosing remanufactured ones.

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    Did they ionclude ink though?
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Incompetents at work = frustrating. I will just sit here and stew and my anger will build. Will take it out on the gym tonight if I ever get there. If minions do not start moving quicker I will start losing my rag. Apparently my job is easy, they dont realise how much of the rubbish they create I then have to deal with.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Thewaylander
    Execute one in front of the rest.. as an expample.
  • welshkev
    MissCMC wrote:
    Incompetents at work = frustrating. I will just sit here and stew and my anger will build. Will take it out on the gym tonight if I ever get there. If minions do not start moving quicker I will start losing my rag. Apparently my job is easy, they dont realise how much of the rubbish they create I then have to deal with.

what do you do again? solicitor springs to mind for some reason :?
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    matthew h wrote:
    meh

Yesterday was a mammoth day at work and I've got a feeling today will be similar :(

An unhappy wife is getting ready to explode - just because I've not organised her birthday party, silly girl I've got ages till Saturday.

Right onwards to excelhell

pfft, pretend it was a surprise, you had it sorted all along.

in other news, i requested a refund from amazon, which they've done but not asked for the item back, and i now have bacons
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:
    Incompetents at work = frustrating. I will just sit here and stew and my anger will build. Will take it out on the gym tonight if I ever get there.

May see you in there then tonight, if i cop a flyer ill be in about 8 so come and say hi
    and we can have a girly whinge about men and work.
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    Solicitor is correct. We like to whinge about people being incompetent. I just can't stand people who deal with things at a snails pace. I want it done and I want it done yesterday. More work done = more bills sent = more money made. I don't need a dissection of every file in front of you I just need you to tell me the salient points and then move on.

I should be there between 7 and 8. I'll keep a look out for any stalkery type people.
  • Thewaylander
    what are the legal ramifications for stalking, and leaving people in ditchs with there heads backwards?
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:
    Solicitor is correct. We like to whinge about people being incompetent. I just can't stand people who deal with things at a snails pace. I want it done and I want it done yesterday. More work done = more bills sent = more money made. I don't need a dissection of every file in front of you I just need you to tell me the salient points and then move on.

I should be there between 7 and 8. I'll keep a look out for any stalkery type people.

Ill be waiting under the clock with red roses...

Actually thats a lie if i get in ill have a scarf and an arriva coat on
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    MissCMC wrote:

Bah, typical solicitor.
    That's right, I went there.

Today I have had a rubbish meeting, then I went for a swim. Now I'm reviewing a semi-interesting document.

Later I'll mostly be cooking lamb.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon Losers!
    Busy day today. Minion's fiance text me saying that my minion has had a panic attack so won't be coming in. Then, my first commute to work from Da Hudd, and got stuck in the famous M62 Car Park so was 25 mins late. Then learn loads of stuff that I don't like hearing when I get to work.
    Also, I gave the wrong address to Carphone Warehouse with my bank details, so now I have to wait for that until the order can be processed, and the case for the phone arrives tomorrow.

Fun times.
    Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    what are the legal ramifications for stalking, and leaving people in ditchs with there heads backwards?

Well if its you stalking miss cmc I'd say the ramifications will be a kick in the nuts :)
  • Thewaylander
    too much effort she hardly goes and rides her bike, and i don't go into gyms on principle so it's not me...
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    If you up your stalking game though you may need some form of legal representation. Maybe that's your way in.
  • MissCMC
    A hard kick at that!
  • Thewaylander
    MissCMC wrote:
    A hard kick at that!

You havent got a hard kicking crotch in you.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon children,

thought i would interrupt waylanders foreplay to let you know whats been occurring in my world!

Cardiff international to Edinburgh this morning with Flybe had a very saucy stewardess called Rhona serving me, lucky girl!

Then a hire car to Lossiemouth via an awesome all day brekky somewhere on the A9 all to have a good look at a crack (giggidy!).

Some boozing in a bit then spend tomorrow with my head stuck in a dark place looking at the aforementioned crack!

Toodle pip!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    pilch wrote:
    Morning dribblers...

Off to see oldschool punk band Stiff Little Fingers tonight, their debut album 'inflammable material' is a classic, I played it to death when it came out back in the day.

Onwards to moshing with lots of grey haired mohicans
    Saw them at Shepherds bush Empire last year - 'kin ace. I've still got one of their albums up in the loft somewhere but nowt to play it on anymore !

Evenin' Tards, hard slog at the office but we finally got a big deal signed and a load of money coming in later this week (not mine unfortunately). Biking in tomorrow, trying to shift a bit of lard...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • smegg40
    smegg40 Posts: 75
    MissCMC wrote:

Best quote "The person i am at work is because of the people i work with",just keep saying that to yourself and you can get away with ditch,head,backwards !