Ragley lock on grips
    Race Face Deus XC Riser Handlebar
    Scott stem / superstar lexan spacers
    Scott Scale 50 frame w/original i think, ritchey headset
    Charge spoon saddle
    Ragley logo qr collar
    FSA/Gravity gap straight post
    KMC X9 93 9 Speed Chain
    Shimano XT M770 Hollowtech II Triple Chainset (175mm 44/32/22)
    Shimano XT M772 9 Speed Rear Derailleur
    Shimano SLX M660 9 Speed Gear shifters
    Shimano SLX front mech
    Shimano SLX HG80 cassette
    Shimano SLX MT66 wheelset
    Shinamo SLX disc on front deore on rear
    Shimano SLX Brakeset
    Shimano M520 pedals
    Fox forks float 32 100mm rlc
    Gusset Headsets Spares Head Boy - Star Nut & Top Cap
    Geax gato rear/WTB vulpine sl xc up front

needs another fettle with the indexing but it rides sweet & i'm a happy chappy

EDIT- to sort the steerer length once decided and figure out how to use these forks properly
    maybe some new shifter cabling if i cant get the indexing right with the re-used housing
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Looks nice.....similar in concept to how my Kraken is set up (link in sig) except I've just gone 1x9.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • bushu
    bushu Posts: 711
    Thanks, wasn't suposed to be going to go to this level of xc tartyness at least until i knew i liked xc style riding enough to 'fork' out the beer tokens but, one thing led to another.. i blame wiggle :lol:

Never had a triple before either so bit of a novelty for me, i get to see for myself & the price was right :roll:
    so was thinking if i didn't like it, i could loose a chainring from the triple..

Already lost the middle ring indexing, hopefully just down to my shoddy cable routing job. Irritating that i've more fettling to do before riding in anger, teething problems..

Like I say though, will probably be replacing the shifter cableset with something shiney when I know the correct length to cut the housing after fettling the current setup & this will be the only further upgrade it gets, except the new sintered brake pads I've got already sat here.