North Wales Sunday

Lippy77
Lippy77 Posts: 4
edited March 2013 in MTB rides
Hello. Very new to this but iv just recently bought my self a new bike (Monday) with the intent of getting fit hate all he gym stuff and all that. Sorry for going on. So ya a unfit keen newby wanting to and get bike dirty.

I don't want to go out and kill my self first Tim out, so a nice easy run with some tech/hard stuff in enough to keep my interested, been out of saddle a long time now and want to do more off rd stuff. Prob not been on bike proper for 10+ yrs so any help really.
This makes me sound like a right fatty will prob take time, just want to get out and meet new ppl thanks

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Lippy77 wrote:
    Hello. Very new to this but iv just recently bought my self a new bike (Monday) with the intent of getting fit hate all he gym stuff and all that. Sorry for going on. So ya a unfit keen newby wanting to and get bike dirty.

I don't want to go out and kill my self first Tim out, so a nice easy run with some tech/hard stuff in enough to keep my interested, been out of saddle a long time now and want to do more off rd stuff. Prob not been on bike proper for 10+ yrs so any help really.
    This makes me sound like a right fatty will prob take time, just want to get out and meet new ppl thanks

where abouts are you from? llandegla sounds like it may be perfect for you and perfectly doable on your own first time out :D
  • stanny_uk
    stanny_uk Posts: 147
    yep deffo go llandegla...(wrexham) my favorite and not to difficult but major smile factor ace fun,..oh yes i'm driving 110 miles there tommorow for a couple of laps youve just talked me into it!!
  • Lippy77
    well thanks for your replays. just thinking is llandegla betta than the marin in betws y coed.
    alos what is bleana like dificulty wise.

so is any 1 up for meeting for a easy first ride, thanks
  • omegas
    omegas Posts: 970
    Lippy77 wrote:
    Prob not been on bike proper for 10+ yrs so any help really.

Just start with a few local rides and get some miles in.
  • Lippy77
    Ya ur right just would be nice to have some company and some 1 who nows where there going.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Lippy77 wrote:
    well thanks for your replays. just thinking is llandegla betta than the marin in betws y coed.
    alos what is bleana like dificulty wise.

so is any 1 up for meeting for a easy first ride, thanks

yes, llandegla is way better than the marin, especially for beginners. the marin does have some plus points but imo it is quite a boring trail.

bleanau is dh trails only i believe.