pesky_jones
pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
edited March 2013 in The Crudcatcher
http://www.firebox.com/product/5280/Bacon-Salt

Baconaise is also available for the healthier of baconlovers

Comments

• Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    Salt and Bacon. This must be right because two wrongs make a right.
  • smegg40
    smegg40 Posts: 75
    Not even essence of bacon is going to fill the void in my life left by the Complete lack of any fried piggy bits !!!,three long years of NO bacon fried and placed in-beetween two slices of white bread smothered in HP :shock: ,last time any passed my lips i was at the cafe at LLandegla :(
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    smegg40 wrote:
    Not even essence of bacon is going to fill the void in my life left by the Complete lack of any fried piggy bits !!!,three long years of NO bacon fried and placed in-beetween two slices of white bread smothered in HP :shock: ,last time any passed my lips i was at the cafe at LLandegla :(

Leave the CC now with you head hung in shame!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    smegg40 wrote:
    three long years of NO bacon fried and placed in-beetween two slices of white bread smothered in HP :shock: ,last time any passed my lips i was at the cafe at LLandegla :(
    Why??
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Woodmonkey
    Woodmonkey Posts: 412
    Can't be vegetarian, he's from Mong eaton and they still eat their firstborn over there
    pity those who don't drink, the way they feel when they wake is the best they will feel all day

voodoo hoodoo
  • smegg40
    smegg40 Posts: 75
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    smegg40 wrote:
    three long years of NO bacon fried and placed in-beetween two slices of white bread smothered in HP :shock: ,last time any passed my lips i was at the cafe at LLandegla :(
    Why??

Got diagnosed with high cholesterol (hereditary) eight years ago and decided to become a Muslim at the same time,thought i would kill two birds with one stone :D although i did slip three years ago i am now back on the road to 21 virgins waiting for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,ohh and i have also got an under-active thyroid,but i cant find a religion that will accept me with that :D:D:D

And eating the fist born is a requirement to be allowed to live in Mong Eaton although eating the afterbirth is also considered acceptable :D