Its Only F F F Fridayyyyyyy!

VWsurfbum
VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
edited March 2013 in The Crudcatcher
And payday, and Race weekend, And F1, And Rugby, And No work Monday!
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesult.

Anyway, still no job offers or interviews for that matter but should be exchanging on the house in the next few days.

As its friday bacons and general work avoidance will be on the cards
Kazza the Tranny
Now for sale Fatty

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    As its friday bacons and general work avoidance will be on the cards

This.

End of.

Onwards etc.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Busy past couple of days, had a few hockey matches so legs are ruined today. Uni meh until 2, then some revision. A weekend of bikes awaits (mixed with some revision) as I need to get out of the house.

Having arguements with one of the housemates this morning as she's not cleaned up her dog's shits from the garden for nearly 4 weeks now and it's rather unpleasant when fettling with the bikes... but she doesn't see the problem as she never goes out there :roll: I mean I could pick them up myself but why should I, it's her dog, if she can't even take responsibility for little things like that then why the hell did she get it...

Anyway, onwards to uni meh.
  • bluechair84
    bluechair84 Posts: 4,352
    Moanin crudies,
    Angry - collect em up and sprinkle them in her underwear draw. I found a bent knife can be slid up from the bottom of the door and force open the yale lock easily... Admitedly, my problem was with fag ends, but I'm sure finding space slugs in the underwear draw will achieve the same effect.
    You have the permission of the crudcatcher for this - do report back on her reaction :)
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    It has been a long, long week but it is slowly coming to an end.

Weekend should consist of rugby, beer, a Thai meal, beer, more rugby, beer, F1, beer and, if there is time, some biking.

This mornings first tea has had little or no effect so time for some more.

Later......
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Friday has started well with 22 miles on the rollers whilst watching second practice of the GP (damn red bulls look strong.... again), followed by bacon!

Today is at a branch - much closer to home, hence the great start.

Lots of work on board report and corporate cash flow today will take the shine of the day a bit, followed by pub to cheer me up later
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

first day back in work after my holiday - it sucks :( not as much work to do though as i thought i'd have to come back to :D

i managed to put on half a stone in a week!!! ah well, and excuse for more riding :D

but today is still friday..woo hoo

laters
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    welshkev wrote:
    first day back in work after my holiday - it sucks :(
    Nice of you to drop by! :) welcome back to this lovely country!
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Having arguements with one of the housemates this morning as she's not cleaned up her dog's shits from the garden for nearly 4 weeks now and it's rather unpleasant when fettling with the bikes... but she doesn't see the problem as she never goes out there :roll: I mean I could pick them up myself but why should I, it's her dog, if she can't even take responsibility for little things like that then why the hell did she get it...

Just start doing shits where she likes to do her stuff and ask the dog to pick it up. That will make her think you're mad as a hatter and a force not to be reckoned with.

Anyway. Gutted as it looks like heavy rain tomorow where I wanted to ride and its muddy and slippy enough as it is, so that's probally off the cards. Happy friday anyway
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Last night I had a brazillian and it made me violently sick, dunno if it was the food or the amount but it also made the current Mrs Gazlar quite unwell. It has also left me unable to face any breakfast thus far, I can stomach the idea of weetabix but its not bacon so I dont wish to waste valuable calories on it

Today I'm off but have so much admin to catch up on and then go and view some properties later on so no chance to play really.

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Greetings Maggots,

Friday! Win!
    Lazy day @ work! Win
    Sun is shining! Win!
    F1 tomorrow! Win
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning Crudders,

Day off today after an afternoon off riding yesertday. still furious at the mess of Cwm, flooded trails in the new works where before it drained perfectly all the technical side of the trail is almost gone :( preparing a letter of complaint at whats been done, what a waste of cycle funding :(
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Well, most of the dog shit has gone from the garden in the time it took me to walk back from uni. There were still out there. They're now in a nice pile outside her door out onto the patio.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    still furious at the mess of Cwm, flooded trails in the new works where before it drained perfectly all the technical side of the trail is almost gone :( preparing a letter of complaint at whats been done, what a waste of cycle funding :(
    Waylander - is that the Twrch (?) that they've messed up?

Angry Bird - good work, we want to hear what she's got to say about it :D

Nearly at the weekend and all I want to do is sleep (well, almost all...) Hoping for an early escape from work and a good doss to set me up for the weekend.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    no bacons, but plenty of cakes courtesy of the upstairs company for red nose day.

The sky is falling, off to grab some horse meat*
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Thank god its friday. So man currently seeing sent a text this morning after I have been staying with him this week saying think we are both in different places right now and that its best we take some time apart and see what happens? Which means what? Nothing has been different. Bit blindsided and now work is bearing the brunt of my mood. Best not to let me speak to clients right now. Small rant - dont assume you know how I feel or what I want or try to make yourself feel better by putting your feelings on me. Small rant over.

Will get through the day with the assistance of copious amounts of Red Bull and Haribo. Off to the parents tonight so messing around with the younger siblings will make my weekend more bearable.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:
    Thank god its friday. So man currently seeing sent a text this morning after I have been staying with him this week saying think we are both in different places right now and that its best we take some time apart and see what happens? Which means what? Nothing has been different. Bit blindsided and now work is bearing the brunt of my mood. Best not to let me speak to clients right now. Small rant - dont assume you know how I feel or what I want or try to make yourself feel better by putting your feelings on me. Small rant over.

Will get through the day with the assistance of copious amounts of Red Bull and Haribo. Off to the parents tonight so messing around with the younger siblings will make my weekend more bearable.

Having seem breakups and arguments all this week and marital hoohaa's bluntly what he means is that hes not sure what he wants but if he convinces himself that you are partly to blame for that then he'll feel better about saying it.
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    He wont get off that lightly. I am not accepting any blame for something I have not been a party to discussion about. And I am not accepting anything to make him feel better. I am somewhat puzzled as nothing has been different to my knowledge.

So next week I am planning an aggressive gym week and back to my old throwing myself into work and not having to think about my future as the crazy cat lady from the Simpsons.
  • Gazlar
    Dont be too aggressive, some of us need to use that equipment afterwards to get their beach body on ;)

Might see you down there then if youre in a lot next week, I wont know who you are, but might see you
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    If you were a bloke in the shower room you might recognise him sporting his new Brazilian.
  • MissCMC
    I'll keep a look out for the strange man in the gym then. I'll probably be in there most evenings after 7. Looking mean and grumpy but sporting my new hair cut. Ah well it's almost like this haircut was booked in preparation - some ominous sign that I knew what was coming and decided to change it up as soon as it happened.
  • Thewaylander
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    still furious at the mess of Cwm, flooded trails in the new works where before it drained perfectly all the technical side of the trail is almost gone :( preparing a letter of complaint at whats been done, what a waste of cycle funding :(
    Waylander - is that the Twrch (?) that they've messed up?

Angry Bird - good work, we want to hear what she's got to say about it :D

Nearly at the weekend and all I want to do is sleep (well, almost all...) Hoping for an early escape from work and a good doss to set me up for the weekend.

Yup the trail is awful they taken out all the roots and rocks up to the last 2 downhills on it, and the digging has brought a really claggy clay that doesn't drain so its a mud fest with a tiny bit of drizzle and like a motorway. I'm truly disgusted at what they have done.

And CMC just ride your bike gym is so boring, when ever i visit one i want to shoot everyone in it from boredom!
  • MissCMC
    Well since I don't get home until after dark most days riding my bike in the gangster parts of Cardiff isn't really an option. Need to do something in the week and rather be safe than end up being a dead body on the banks of the Taff.

Ah well may take the bike to the FOD for some fun this weekend.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Enough with all this relationship blah! This is all about me!

Just arrived in the far north of scotchland, got mates 60th p1ss up tonight! Gonna be rough as old boots watching the rugby tomorrow but hair of the dog will help.

Come on England!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Thewaylander
    MissCMC wrote:
    Well since I don't get home until after dark most days riding my bike in the gangster parts of Cardiff isn't really an option. Need to do something in the week and rather be safe than end up being a dead body on the banks of the Taff.

Ah well may take the bike to the FOD for some fun this weekend.

Get some lights and rock up to a trail center no issues then, but FOD is good get the Down hills!
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    MissCMC wrote:
    sporting my new hair cut. Ah well it's almost like this haircut was booked in preparation - some ominous sign that I knew what was coming and decided to change it up as soon as it happened.

Did you stay blonde or take Gaz's suggestion and go red?
  • Thewaylander
    She knows the rules POIDH therefor she is currently non existent
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Yup the trail is awful they taken out all the roots and rocks up to the last 2 downhills on it, and the digging has brought a really claggy clay that doesn't drain so its a mud fest with a tiny bit of drizzle and like a motorway. I'm truly disgusted at what they have done.
    At least they haven't fooked up the DH.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Thewaylander
    Still pissed only decent XC left in wales everyone keeps smoothing out and adding big berms and all.. its boring all being hte same..
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Evening Losers!
    I've had no interwebs since moving into my new house in Huddersfield. Finally moved in, though absolutely knackered!
    Met Missbint last night, she came round to my house before seeing her fella for his steak, just put that one out there...
    Anyhwho's, I'm in a concert tomorrow, so another busy day ahead.
    Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro