yup, yesterday
    "If in doubt, go flat out!" - Colin McRae RIP

GT - iDrive 4.0
  • vrchris
    vrchris Posts: 38
    8616908322_4d449250c8_c.jpg
    Now with added mud courtesy of Lee & Cragg Quarry
    8615804255_6b2bd6ac69_c.jpg
    Certainly worth a visit - and good to get out now the snow has finally melted! Roll on summer!

GT - iDrive 4.0
  • vrchris
    New tyres Maxxis Ignitor 2.1 on rear, High Roller 2.35 on front. New brake pads (never buying Superstar crap again!), New Chain, And New I-Drive "dog-bone" courtesy of BETD= Happy Mountain Biker, ready for summer! 9362780845_03cbb1ea85_z.jpg
    9362781643_b15a32b1b2_z.jpg
    9365559470_359d0ed052_z.jpg

GT - iDrive 4.0
  • DanDax1990
    DanDax1990 Posts: 1,201
    What was up with the Superstar Pads? And which compound were they?
  • vrchris
    Not sure of the compound TBH. They didn't wear very evenly and very quickly became so underpowered I felt like I had cantilevers from 1996. When I took them to my LBS I was told that Superstar brake pads will invalidate any warranty because the resin has been known to foul up the calipers - how true that is I don't know but sticking to OEM from now on

GT - iDrive 4.0
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    A GT from back when they made good bikes. Thats tidy for its age.
  • vrchris
    Not too hot on my GT knowledge but I was very surprised when I rode this for the first time - its a little hefty (but I got strong legs!) but it rides like a dream and is a match for some modern bikes!

GT - iDrive 4.0
  • Merry Christmas Everyone!

GT - iDrive 4.0
  • Nice bike, I had an I Drive 0-0 up until a few months back when some iurch stole it. You may want to think about protecting your rear shock as they don't last long in the great British mud.
  • Yes it ive got a mucky nuts mud guard to protect it since its right in the firing line

GT - iDrive 4.0