The Thursday Thriller

Raymondavalon
Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
edited March 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Greetings Maggots,

Another day, another dollar.

My new minion seems to spend more time on BBM than he does doing any work, I am tempted to confiscate his Blackberry and only return it at lunch time and then after work..

I watched Hansel & Grettel in 3D at the cinema last night.. a waste of two hours in my book..

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Another day, another dollar.

You need to argue a better pay deal. Thought they'd eliminated slavery.

Mornin' thieves, cheats and broken people

A morning of meeting awaits - but they should be good and interesting. Yes, I know what your thinking, but some meetings can be fun - all depends on the reasons for them meetings. Trust me on this.

Meeting number 2 is at lunch time, and lunch is provided - that's a bit of a win. I'm out tonight for food too, which adds further win.

Onwards! To coffee! And extreme work avoidance*!

* or 'meetings' as we call them
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Morning

Raymondavalon - take the thing off him, lazy ferker
    Clank - Had meeting lunch bonus yesterday, which means yesterdays pasta is todays lunch - so fail :(

Today started well with a decent go on the rollers and now a full day in the office for once, later it's unknown as assignment handed in so hopefully a free night to inspect the work the builders have done at home.

Right, onwards to excel
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Today will be mostly filled with car traveling to see customers i will have nothing to do with as of next week and then practice my Car-e-oke while thrashing a work car around country lanes.
    Had a good fettle session last night and tonight will be mainly lounging and reading i think?

Anywhoo Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Clank wrote:
    meetings can be fun

Meeting bingo and the classic 'dead faces' game?

Thursday again, the start of the weekend... i've been off the sauce for the past few weeks so no pub tonight for me but, Killing Joke - one of my all time favourite bands are doing a pre tour warm up gig the road from where I work in the Scottish sub state that is Corby.

Onwards to musical mayhem!
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    What started off as a good day has slowly gone downhill and now some CBA is slowly seeping in.

I think an early finish is on the cards as I have some things that need doing.

Later......
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    God you lot disapoint me.

today is.........................

Steak and BJ day.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Ugnh.

Hoping to have this afternoon off so i can go pedal a bit :)
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    nicklouse wrote:
    Steak and BJ day.

If this is the only day folk can get a steak and a suck, then they have my pity. 8)
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    I have finished all my work. Can I go home now?

Trying to decide whether to have my hair done blonder or browner on the weekend... hmmmm with summer potentially on the horizon I'm siding with blonde which will mean 3 hours of my life I wont ever get back.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Thewaylander
    yes you can go home,

and go for a ride.
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    MissCMC wrote:
    I have finished all my work. Can I go home now?

Trying to decide whether to have my hair done blonder or browner on the weekend... hmmmm with summer potentially on the horizon I'm siding with blonde which will mean 3 hours of my life I wont ever get back.

This post was 10 seconds of my life I won't get back, so don't worry.

Today I am reinventing the wheel.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    MissCMC wrote:

As I have no idea what you look like I would say just leave it as it is until it at least stops snowing. Now point in going summer blonde too early.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Afternoon all,

Yet another day of CAD tinkering, so easy work just a tad mundane/tedious. Looking forward to some riding at Danbury on Sat, but untill then i'll be gawping out the window at the sun melting the snow along the river.

Laters
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Hello scuttlers

a few days away from here due to technologically based failure and also having to be away incase the cardinals elected me in, but the argie won again. Anyway I am now back and discovered that this place isnt half as interesting as it is when I'm here.

So whats been happening, work mainly, an almighty row the weekend that almost saw me walk out (well more flounce out) on Mrs G, but then we sat down and agreed it was all my fault anyway, her sister finding out that her replacement for manchild was a bit on a "manford" and the arrangement to go and look at a house tommorrow with the view of moving early May.

All in all what that means is I get a fark sight more done whilst im not on here mugging to you bunch of geeks

Oh and i also watched the entire series 1 on Big Bang Theory in a night as I realised I discovered it way too late

and read a sports psychology book thats real good

and decided that Miss CMC shouldn't go blonde as redheads are where its at

that is all
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    quiet morning in work so sloped off, my weekend has started!

On the downside i am driving to scotchland tonight for a mates birthday party tomorrow, just waiting on the bottom feeder finishing work and i'll be off up the A1 faster than Gaz up the ladder to Foxc's bedroom window!

Misscmc, if wales win the six nations, go red! You know it makes sense! and obviously POIDH!

Trar a bit!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    'Noon mongs!

Today I had my shoulder partially sorted at a physio centre named 'Bacon'. Having someone dig their elbow into to top of your shoulder really hurts. Back on Monday for another go.

Also made more cakes and done housework. I am so bored!
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Almost Tea Time All

Washed the car today
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    Evening Fisters,

Mad day at work dealing with unco-operative twunts and way too many emails, I need more minions! Luckily the finance director thinks the same thing about the biggest cucking funt of the lot so I reckon the writing on the wall for him. I just need him to be a right twat a couple more times and he's going to be shat on from a great height :mrgreen:

Anyhow, I think it's time for Miss CMC to post some piccies of herself as we know what all the other girlies on the forum look like (all 2 or 3 of them).
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Thewaylander
    Evening ladies

WEll Star craft 2 turned up when i got home from work today, and thats good because i was really annoyed after riding!.. they have butchered Cwm :( it is awful taken away the amazing well draining trail dug it up flattened it like a motor way and turned it into a mud heap..

Utterly furious and am actually writing a letter over it at the moment.. butchered trail never to return the way it was :(