Happy Monday's Morning Thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited March 2013 in The Crudcatcher
So far, so good. Not an inch of snow. think that'd totally fuck my day up...

today will consist of work, and meeting a certain young lady for lunch, home, might stare at the bike, attempt to take the gear cables out, and clean em
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' wrong-uns

Todays main meeting has been cancelled, meaning I will have time to call the Netherlands and do some funcky additive shizzle to pass the time. And thats my day. ......apart from the fact there's a blizzard outside at the moment.

My weekend was awesome featuring SWMBO, the entire of S2 Game of Thrones and an abundance of roast animals. Need more weekends like that.

Onwards! To caffiene! And continued laser-based asshatery!

Amendment - blizzard has stopped, and we know have blue skies. Go figure!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Day of meetings and excel has started. To make it more fun an assignment to finish later - yeah
  • Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    Cold. Assignment in. An infinity of possibility and opportunity awaits.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Yet another meeting to attend this morning. Whole working week seems to be taken up with more of them. I'll have to put in place a meetings avoidance strategy.

Weekend was full of bacons, biking, beer and rugby so all in all things considered a weekend well spent.

Later......
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Couple of lectures then an exam this morning, then off down to Wapping this afternoon for some hockey match. In other news I'm sick of superbitch. Think I need another word with the housemate as he's evidently lost his balls since our last chat. Normal nuisance service is resumed, it's got to the point whereby she's inviting her friends round here to watch TV, no idea what's wrong with her own house... :roll:

Laters
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Reprobates,
    Pretty good weekend, but no bikes :( Plenty of food, which now i will have to starve myself for the rest of the week to get rid of before race day sunday.
    still snowing here, weirdly, but also bleeding cold :?

No bacons but plenty of coffee :roll:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning ladies,

Today i need to eat free food that is all.

Also Star craft 2 is out this week. fingers crossed it comes through fast from amazon!
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning mongs!

My arm still f*cking hurts like f*ck. Can't sleep and the pain is now running from elbow to tip of middle finger. The naproxen is just making my mind all mongy. Finding it difficult to rest, not used to doing nothing, all I want to do is get out on the bike.

On a plus side though I'm still signed off until tomorrow.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • snoopsmydogg
    snoopsmydogg Posts: 1,110
    Meh,

a little snow this morning, not enough to be an issue other than feckwit drivers doing 30 on national speed limit roads.

on a brighter note, am now officially in my last week of work and onto pastures new on Monday next week.
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Work is fun fun fun as ever. Didn't do any of the work I planned for the weekend and now have 5 more contracts in to review to add to the ever growing pile I am carrying around with me.

Had to save a baby lamb from hypothermia yesterday by putting it in the warming oven on the Aga. And feel like i have been beaten up today after cleaning out pens, bedding down, hauling feed bags and bales around and helping baby lambs into the world - and it was blooming freezing in the barn.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Goodly afterlubrious!
    This morning I've done reports and a stock check on demo bikes, so after lunch I'll be compiling a spreadsheet of the aforementioned stock check. When I've done that I'm off to put stickers on samples again.
    I was going to go to the gym tonight but it appears I've forgotten my kit so off to the shop then home to finish off the to-do list left over from the weekend. Keeps me out of trouble I suppose!
    The snow started... for about 60 secs, but appears to have stopped again.
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    car was booked in to have the brakes done today so got to the garage at 8:45am ( he said to drop it off at 9am) waited there til 10am but he didn't show up so had to trundle off to work for another day of boring tech stuff. Working in a Museum is fun they said, it's a National Museum full of wonder they said. Balls to that i said i've been here 6 years and i've seen no wonder or fun..
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • Thewaylander
    MissCMC wrote:
    Work is fun fun fun as ever. Didn't do any of the work I planned for the weekend and now have 5 more contracts in to review to add to the ever growing pile I am carrying around with me.

Had to save a baby lamb from hypothermia yesterday by putting it in the warming oven on the Aga. And feel like i have been beaten up today after cleaning out pens, bedding down, hauling feed bags and bales around and helping baby lambs into the world - and it was blooming freezing in the barn.

eee aren't you very hands on! though it sounds liek your weekend work is more enjoyable than your week day job!.
  • MissCMC
    Well can't just let the baby lambs die! What's the point in that? Yeah it's fairly minging but it's part of being on a farm so you just man up and get on with it. It wont kill you. Living in wellies and overalls is fun. If I got paid enough and could have horses again I would live and work on the farm. Unfortunately I can't and have to follow the money.
  • Thewaylander
    well indeed, they need to make it to old enough to get on my plate!
  • MissCMC
    Depends where you buy your meat I guess. Don't think they make these ones into kebabs. Funnily enough I don't eat lamb anymore since one of my pet lambs went missing one year.
  • Thewaylander
    Awww i can see a young little miss cmc having a wee cry on that one.

Lamb and mint sauce is still one of the greatest things ever, along with a real good lamb curry.. damn i'm hungry now!
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Afternoon Maggots,

A somewhat busy day today..
    I drank a 700ml can of Monster Energy and it made my urine green.. freaky..
    Other than that, enjoying having the wench back in my life and she is loving Africa, but nowhere near enough to ever relocate to this God forsaken country...
  • MissCMC
    I don't do crying. Heart of ice and all that. Just didn't like to think I might be eating my pet lamb.
  • Thewaylander
    MissCMC wrote:
    I don't do crying. Heart of ice and all that. Just didn't like to think I might be eating my pet lamb.

Your in Wales now lass.. the land where blokes eat there ex lovers :wink: And we sell expensive salt lamb to London resteraunts pretending its due to the salt flats it gets its special flavour..
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Fu*ksocks, failed again in the job hunt because I live too far from London. 2nd interview for another on Wednesday though.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Evenin' Sheep Worriers,

One of my minions came back from a snowboarding holiday today so I promptly delegated most of my to do list to him and had quite a pleasant day in the office after that :) Shoulder still won't work properly, wondering if I have fractured something after all? Caffeine and alcohol will have to do for now 'till I can find the time to wait in the queues in A&E.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]