Saturday Morning *sponsored by Take me out

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited March 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Kill me now, awake too early but if I go back to sleep I'm gonna wake up late.

Been talking to a lady on FB on and off for the past 3 years, more so the couple of months and we've decided it's time to meet.

hopefully, the gift i ordered last week for mother's day will have arrived otherwise i'm gonna be rushing around all grrr like.

bacons may or may not feature today
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Greetings Maggots,

Another sunny day in the banana republic, the missus is here from France too.
    So far she's breaking all the rules like handing money to beggars and tipping the ladies who pack your groceries into bags at the supermarket.
    A TV investigative journalism program showed that the average beggar makes between R200-R500/day
    That's more than some people earn whilst working, plus it's tax free...

Today is a day of "tourist guide" so I will be chauffeuring the other half around to those tourist type attractions that allow you to hold lion and cheetah cubs at a fee..
    Personally I'd rather pay the extra and shoot a rhino, but they seem to be in short supply (just kidding....)

Wishing you all a great weekend..

Been talking to a lady on FB on and off for the past 3 years, more so the couple of months and we've decided it's time to meet.

So she's turned 16 this week! Result!
  • projectsome

So she's turned 16 this week! Result!

lol no, saturday club is closed for refurbishments
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    I'm still drunk! But I've just been for a swim to sober up! More beer watching the rugby later doesn't seem appealing right now!

Laters
  • smegg40
    smegg40 Posts: 75
    Trying to get motivated to go out on bike !,or may just sit here with fish finger sarnies covered in tommy sauce and watch rugby later,day full of CBA.

projectsome,have you watched catfish yet ?? scary sh1t :oops:
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning troopers,

I feel a bit rough today, Work mates sharing there kids illnesses :( but otherwise good ordered starcraft 2 heart of the swarm so much geekness later in the week lol
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    good day so far, managed a quick 21 miles on the rollers - so now just 18 miles left to hit the weekly 100 miles target. Not enough to counter act all the ale, etc - but a start.

Then it has been onto DIY tasks the current wife has saved up for me, basically I used a hammer and a saw to remove some old units in the laundry, ready for parts of our kitchen to go in there in advance of the all new signing and dancing one.

Now is a bit of work, followed by haircut, rugby and then the pub
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!
    Lazy morning so far, only got up an hour ago. Nice having a good sleep.
    Today, I will be buying cutlery, plates, a shower curtain and something for Mothers Day. Woo.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Well a fella came to look at the car today, it's definitely a body shop repair. So time to get some quotes except there all shut on a weekend lol.

I would normally live with a scratch but since its a knife wound and through the primer rust could hit so have to get it sorted. Bit annoying really.
  • projectsome
    smegg40 wrote:
    Trying to get motivated to go out on bike !,or may just sit here with fish finger sarnies covered in tommy sauce and watch rugby later,day full of CBA.

projectsome,have you watched catfish yet ?? scary sh1t :oops:

lol no...

she was sane... well at the moment.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Afternoon Pond Life,

Woke up in pain after last night's 'off' on the commute home. Shoulder still not very mobile so am thinking about heading down to A&E tomorrow am just to check I won't be going all week with a busted collar bone or whatever. More paracetamol and booze needed tonight as unfortunately loads of coffee and sausage sarnis don't make good painkillers...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    Evening crudders.

Got a nice ride in today, first time clipped in and I only fell off when my mate stopped suddenly in front of me.

Wales won, so by association I am awesome. Currently demolishing a bottle of Cabernet, and some quavers.
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500