Wheely Wednesday....

welshkev
welshkev Posts: 9,690
edited March 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning all,

Today is my last day in work for a week as I'm going to see the gf's folks in Tenerife.

Can't wait...laters :D

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

I managed to pack 2 boxes last night. Not a lot really, considering how much more stuff I have. I suppose it's a start though.
    Nothing exciting today, work, deliver house inventory back to the letting agent, drop stuff off at house, come home, pack..zzzzzz

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    meh

day of cash flow followed by parents thing at school and probably some jobs - despite the fact I'm paying two ferkin builders way too much money to do these things
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' sinners

Change seem to be a common theme at the moment - me with work, Mr Mule and his house, Welshkev going on hols. Fox_C changing house and jobs, VW moving and looking for work, Gazlar looking for a new pad. And Sheepsteeth, no doubt working on changing a fried breakfast into faeces.

Speaking of fried breakfasts, it seems the right thing to do. So, my day will consist of fried pork, blasting nickel alloys and talking sass to the management.

Onwards! To bacons! And Caffiene! ....so very much caffiene.....
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Clank wrote:
    Change seem to be a common theme at the moment - me with work, Mr Mule and his house, Welshkev going on hols. Fox_C changing house and jobs, VW moving and looking for work, Gazlar looking for a new pad. And Sheepsteeth, no doubt working on changing a fried breakfast into faeces.

Unfortunately no changes for me. Today will be just another day of the usual followed by more of the same.

On the plus side cake making minion has finished her training course and is back in work.

Tea and minion offerings.

Later......
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning all,
    Bit more positive this morning, had a good chat with a supplier who i've known for years, hopefully soomething will come of that?
    Watched some funny shizzle on facebook this morning which always helps to start the day.

Slept right through last night but still got a slight plague?

Anyways, Meeting this morning at a jewelery design place which is cramed full of mid 20s totty, I MUST NOT GET DISTRACTED! oh yeah and do some work :(

Toodles.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Bonjour, ca va?

Today will involve absolutely nothing apart from work.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiite
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning dribblers, changers and constants...

Back to grey old days, nice to have a bit of sun on your back for a few days at least...

I have a cold right hand, its been this way for a long time, something to do with 25 years spent at the plate operating apple's finest mice i'm told... its very annoying and is starting to keep me awake at night.

I may start wearing one glove to work... with studs on it

Perhaps i'll grab my crotch and sleep in an oxygen tent...

I draw the line at kiddie fiddling though eeeeeeheeeeeee....
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning all

Turned down an offer of llandegla riding today which was just as well as forgotten I was car shopping with the Mrs. Waiting for her to get back from gym then we're off. Highlight will be going into Meadowhalll to eat at Carluccio's

Watched Battleship last night and enjoyed it :D

Apart from that it's foggy here
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning all,

Lots of work to do and a serious case of can't be arsed. Nervous about the quote for getting the knife wound on my car sorted this weekend.. its my new wheel money going down the pan because of some little knob head.

Otherwise coffee and free lunch!
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Clank wrote:
    Sheepsteeth, no doubt working on changing a fried breakfast into faeces.

sideways

8514802285_f6c8f24311_z.jpg

this is the one i had the other day and is a replica of the one i had yesterday. i only had 1 beer with yesterdays breakfast though and so far ive had none today.

im off for a run in a little bit then i am gonna turn some pork in to feaces.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Faggots...

Pretty busy today with drawings and quotes (should I be here? Probably not) and I've got some logs to chop up later with a chainsaw.

Probably going night riding tonight after I've finished a Spongebob fancy dress outfit for the little feller.

Was going to send my new light back after it kept turning itself off after 3 minutes, looking in the packet this morning I found the Please deactivate "test me" mode sticker so thats saved me a job.

Bacon? No. Fruit? Yes.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    welsh sunshine (rain) today, which is good as i managed to take yesterday afternoon off to get out and about in the real sunshine!

Computer stuffs to look at today! Muchos m'eh!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346

this is the one i had the other day and is a replica of the one i had yesterday. i only had 1 beer with yesterdays breakfast though and so far ive had none today.

MIA is:

Hash browns
    Black pudding
    Fried bread
    Fried onions

But Big D's breakfast is still full of win :D
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Clank wrote:
    Sheepsteeth, no doubt working on changing a fried breakfast into faeces.

sideways

A) wtf is going on with the tea cup full of beans?
    B) someone has stolen a piece of toast, there should never be an odd number. You need to find them and kill them til they are nearly dead.

Apart from that, good effort.
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Boring day in work yet again although I seem to have not too much to do, fingers crossed nothing happens this afternoon which I have to sort out aswell.

Not sure whether to spend this evening exercising or baking??? Hmmmm.....
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Thewaylander
    Baking if i get some, otherwise get out on your bike.
  • sheepsteeth

MIA is:

Hash browns
    Black pudding
    Fried bread
    Fried onions

But Big D's breakfast is still full of win :D

the fried slice is beneath the egg and the black pudding is the dark lump slightly north of the egg (unbelieveably good local stuff) but i agree about fried onions, they would have ben lovely.

the missing toast is in my belly, i ate it whilst waiting for the beer. i then washed the beer down with 2 more. The cafe has a "beer library" which is basicly a book shelf full of about 100 different beers. Awesome.
  • sheepsteeth
    MissCMC wrote:
    baking???

do this, especially if it is lemon drizzle cake (my fave by the way) and then post pictures followed by posting a slice to my house please.

we havent met but i like cake, by cake i mean actual cake, not "cake"
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Alright Scuttlers

quick 20 miler on the tt this morn to wake me up and now I'm off to coffee and to work. Unusual to be podting after a MissCMC post thats been immediately followed by a Waylander one :) I say immediately, it did take him 3 minutes to spell bike, being Welsh he did initially spell it with four L's 2 d's ando vowels.

no day off now until a week on Friday though, with this in mind I might see if anyone wants to work my Sunday as overtime as really I'm too rich, powerful and influential to be bothered.

by the way, this is a breakfast, from Ramons in Cardiff, which reminds me, when are we all tacking it Untitled-1.jpg
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Afternoon
    Busy day in T Towers, and I appeared to have made a possibly massive error while ordering some things yesterday. Cap in hand to the boss shortly.

Later I'm doing exciting things like washing and ironing.
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • Gazlar
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Afternoon
    I appeared to have made a possibly massive error while ordering some things yesterday.

Later I'm doing exciting things like washing and ironing.
    Kisses
    FoxC

0.jpg
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Gazlar wrote:
    0.jpg

What film is that screenshot out of? cant quite remember
  • Gazlar
    It was a Harry enfield sketch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    Actually it's going to be apple cake and maybe chocolate cookies and maybe a lemon tart. Sister wants me to make cakes, tarts and deserts for her wedding. So i better get practising. And maybe go for a run later as the bike is still in Cardiff and I am not.
  • Thewaylander
    I'll ahve a bit of tart :P
  • MissCMC
    Will you now?
  • Gazlar
    You are a bit of a tart Waylander ;)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    yes please...

And of course Gaz, and you love me that way :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Evening Twunts,

Got from a two day trip to Clogland last night totally knackered after a big night on the beers on Monday and a crap nights sleep in an airport hotel woken up by early morning flights. Almost feeling human again but need a dose of bike fun soon to preserve sanity as still working way too hard.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]