Can't reply to a PM

eily
eily Posts: 8
I am a new member and I realise there are rules about minimum number of posts, but I have been sent a PM regarding a potential sale and I'd quite like to be able to reply to it. Or at least be able to contact the person by some other means. Please advise asap.

Comments

• I noticed if you click on your user name you have the option to email you directly enabled - why not just ask the buyer to email you directly - failing that its either wait for 20 legit posts or go and post 20 pieces of nonsense all over the forum - which is what everybody does anyway.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • I hve the same problem.
  • You'd think 10 posts would be enough!
  • Me too
    Light bike, fat rider.
  • tlackey
    tlackey Posts: 13
    New member so cant PM....any ideas?
  • danlikesbikes
    danlikesbikes Posts: 3,898
    eily wrote:
    I am a new member and I realise there are rules about minimum number of posts, but I have been sent a PM regarding a potential sale and I'd quite like to be able to reply to it. Or at least be able to contact the person by some other means. Please advise asap.

Reply in the sale post to the person who sent you a PM, advice them you are new member and cant respond to their message and ask them to email you directly and you can then reply.
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • tlackey
    tlackey Posts: 13
    Need to get to 10 posts before I can pm...hopefully this will work