it is not often I sugest looking in

nicklouse
nicklouse Posts: 50,675
edited March 2013 in The Crudcatcher
the comuting section but

viewtopic.php?f=40012&t=12908757

if you dont want to go there here is the direct link

http://seattlebikeblog.com/2013/03/02/s ... -be-taxed/
"Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
Parktools :?:SheldonBrown

Comments

• njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    Doesn't work for me - website down or over zealous work firewall?

Can someone synopsisise me?
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Moron.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    c13ad_ORIG-double_facepalm_demotivational_poster_1219545212.jpg
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • nicklouse
    njee20 wrote:
    Doesn't work for me - website down or over zealous work firewall?

Can someone synopsisise me?

20130303-125507.jpg
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    Impressive.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    njee20 wrote:
    Impressive.

Almost geniues i'd say :0
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    I think theres a point there, when I ride Igenerally have some kind of full english breakfast to help fuel me rather than the lighter option I eat on a non ride day. because of this the gasses that come out of me when I am riding smell like they could kill the surrounding flora and fauna.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    nah there good, the plants suck them up and turn it to fresh oxygen we all breath in!

so no problems gaz :lol:
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    News Headline: State Law-maker in 'I'm a complete tool, and I'll say something that proves it' shocker.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    i can see his point.

im assuming people who ride to work cant afford a car?
  • Would this tax be applied to anything that increases the heart rate? Such as a brisk walk, jogging, manual labour, masturbation and shagging?????
    I hope not as I’m quite found of a brisk walk
  • Gazlar
    Unclejonny wrote:
    Would this tax be applied to anything that increases the heart rate? Such as a brisk walk, jogging, manual labour, masturbation and shagging?????

Or if you are a lady, the realization I'm behind you and smelling your neck......it might be fear, it might be excitement but either way their pulse will raise and their underwear will become wet
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • nicklouse
    Gazlar wrote:
    Unclejonny wrote:
    Would this tax be applied to anything that increases the heart rate? Such as a brisk walk, jogging, manual labour, masturbation and shagging?????

Or if you are a lady, the realization I'm behind you and smelling your neck......it might be fear, it might be excitement but either way their pulse will raise and their underwear will become wet
    thought you had given that up for Lent?
  • Gazlar
    nicklouse wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Unclejonny wrote:

thought you had given that up for Lent?

I thought I'd got proteges to carry on the mantle but it seems Waylander is making a half arrised job of it so I may have to come out of retirement.
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    I work stealthily with womenz. Missbint knows this too well ;)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    I work stealthily with womenz. Missbint knows this too well ;)

By that you mean they can't feel it when it's in :)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    it's alot of effort stalking and mim by nature a lazy git, Sorry Gaz.

I try stalking Miss CMC but what a faff.
  • Clank

'Faff' - that's a euphemism, right?
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

• Thewaylander
    Clank wrote:

if you want it to be.
  • Clank
    Clank wrote:

if you want it to be.

Sweeeeet 8)