Tuesday it is.

Chunkers1980
Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
edited March 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Work.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    meh (never good being back in work 11 hrs after you left - esp when its a 1hr each way journey)
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    matthew h wrote:
    meh (never good being back in work 11 hrs after you left - esp when its a 1hr each way journey)

No, I confirm it blows goat.

Mornin' wrong 'uns

Work should be sufficiently busy, but I still need to convice them that a resignation letter means I am leaving, not that I want to discuss and negotiate.

Hopefully today should feature welding interesting materials and bit of play with 'additive layer' stuff. Plus trying to source some kit that I'll never be responsible for operating! I sense havoc in someones future - and not mine! :twisted:

Onwards! To caffiene! And frikken lay-zur beams!*

*one miiiillion dollars not included
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Tediously boring day ahead with pointless meetings having to explain to muppets how they should be doing their jobs.

Weather outside is nice today but I don't think an early finish will be on the cards so bike play will be limited.

Cake making minion of on a training course today so no offerings to consume.

Later......
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!
    Judo was good last night, my shoulder didn't hurt at all so that's good. I have hurt my finger though, but not seriously. Got bad news at the end of it though, my Uncle (another!) died last night. He had dementia, couldn't remember his only sister, caught bronchitis or something like that and died last night. Sad times, but I'm glad he's gone really.

Anywho, today I will work, see a physio, go home, pack, deliver stuff to new house, go for a walk then bed.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning reprobates,
    Today i have been updating my CV, moaning and drinking coffee.
    I have the giant gay fuckwitt with me today, he's quite entertaining but keeps barking at the guy in the next doors office. after 3 hours he's finally calmed down and is standing quietly staring out the window.

Didnt sleep at all well last night, i think too much going on in my noggin with job, house and race season almost upon us, its taking its toll and now i think i have the beginings of a cold :(

Onwards to yet more coffee and job hunting!

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Morning all, havn't been aching to go for a ride this bad for ages. The sun is cruely bursting through the windows, and the air smells so godam fresh! Oh well hitting Aston at the weekend so have got that to look forward to. TKM sorry to hear about that, sad times.

taterz
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Hello Scuttlers

Today is my weekend so I've got up, hit the gym and now I'm having a cup of liquid caffeine nervous hitting the shops in search of my summer wardrobe.

Might do yoga later.

This is about all for now

Tarah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • The Big Cheese
    The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
    Morning goons.

Sunny here in London. Enjoying numerous coffees, and clock watching.

Chinese buffet for lunch so not all bad!!!

Only 6 hours left!!! :lol:
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening ladies,

Car has bike in it, lights are charged so night ride at cwm after work tonight to begin getting my self a bit fit again, Also since all the reports say it will rain continuesly in the up and coming week or so.

Onwards to FREE lunch!
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Hmmm interesting proposition in work yesterday afternoon in that they want me to apply for the more senior role they can't fill. I practically run the office anyway when the director is away. Back handed compliment but more money and more responsibility. And it may help looking for roles in the future which is what I fully intend to be doing anyway and updating my CV for this will make it even easier.

Back to Cwmbran tonight to catch up on stuff. Loads too much work to do. I run 200 files and someone with 70 has just been signed off work with work related stress and exhaustion. I wish!
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning goons.

Sunny here in London. Enjoying numerous coffees, and clock watching.

Chinese buffet for lunch so not all bad!!!

Only 6 hours left!!! :lol:
    Who the Feck are you!

Anyway, been on the dog and bone to the "Employment team" No there isnt any jobs at the moment, sorry.
    Looks like i might have to apply to keep my job that isnt really my job, its 6 peoples jobs and at night and weekends :roll: Oh well, see what happens.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    Gazlar wrote:

Might do yoga later.

The thought of you being incredibly flexible is both exciting and terrifying in equal measure
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    mak3m wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

Might do yoga later.

The thought of you being incredibly flexible is both exciting and terrifying in equal measure

Do you remember Dalsim on street fighter 2? like that with the extendable bits.
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    tuesday is done for me in 30 mins.....

had a tough day of painting skirting boards...... being warm in the sun.... and laterly watching seven psychopaths (good movie) and the remake of A Nightmare on Elm St. ok so far.....

thats about it......
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    Afternoon muppets, haven't stopped yet. been shouting at vodafone, work stuff, more work stuff, now off to visit someone who is in getting chemo.

Not even had coffee yet, it's like living in a third world country.
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    Just passed up on a site visit to south welshland which may well have included a "site survey" of cwm carn.

Oh well, at least I don't have to get up at 4.30am, that can be the minions job!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    MissCMC wrote:

Back to Cwmbran tonight to catch up on stuff.

the restraining order on you is still in place you know :wink::lol:
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Afternoon mongs!

I'm forced to sit at home and listen to music after being signed off work for the week thanks to an impinged shoulder. All I wanted was some decent painkillers but apparently I'd be unlikely to rest and driving is a no no. Mind you it is so painful even going for a p*ss is like having my arm broken so perhaps the doctor's right. Can't even fit shiny XT stuff to the bike. Meh.

fark knows how I'm getting to the interview tomorrow!

Onwards to boredom!
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Busy morning, ride round the woods at Woburn Sands with some guys from work, busy afternoon, sold a bike, cooked dinner for the first time in over a month, decided to have a rest from unpacking, and now watching rubbish tv while I wait to see if the boyfriend can get away from iceBike to see me.
    Not a bad day, all in all.
    Kisses
    FoxC