Why deleted?

antfly
antfly Posts: 3,276
http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40091&t=12906426

Just wondering why it was deleted, I used the preview button and the pic was there, had it gone ?
Smarter than the average bear.

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    reported for no pictures visable.

also as you had made multiple topics for your items.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • antfly
    Oh, don't know what happened to the pic, didn't know I had to put everything on one post. I shall try and be more diligent.
  • nicklouse
    antfly wrote:
    Oh, don't know what happened to the pic, didn't know I had to put everything on one post. I shall try and be more diligent.
    so read the rules then.

it is all very clear.

and you are warned that the adverts dont follow the rules they will be removed.

so if your advert is not there then you have not followed the rules and someone has reported it and it has been removed.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • antfly
    OK, I get the point.
  • nicklouse
    ok had a look at you last advert

the reson you have the issues is the site you are using for the hosting

the link has extra after the image type which causing issues. but without the img tags it works as a link fine.

the info in the last post you made was not a public image so no image

advert modded to a workable form.
  • antfly
    Ok thanks, I thought I got it sorted in the end. Was there still no pic before you modded it?
  • nicklouse
    all i did on the first post was remove the img tags.

the last post was private nothing to see.
  • nicklouse wrote:
    antfly wrote:
    so read the rules then.

it is all very clear.

and you are warned that the adverts dont follow the rules they will be removed.

so if your advert is not there then you have not followed the rules and someone has reported it and it has been removed.

Some people are like that. Loads of em where I used to work. There were procedures involved for specific tasks that were fairly basic and clearly stated. It was surprising how many numpties didnt bother and done things their own way, thus messing things up for other people. Irritating they were.
  • antfly
    Oh dear. You must be popular at work.