sun(ny) darko morning thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited March 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Tis a tad dark and i'm up at the wrong bloody time. cursed bio clock.

will be giving the bike another clean, hopefully have enough lube left, as forgot to buy some, then it's off for an early morning ride followed by bacons
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    That is an early ride projectsome!

Up early as cant sleep, despite 4hrs cycling, 2 hrs hardcore workout (ie, moving a load of hardcore for the next lot of project creep with the builders). My body is broken, but mind active with work :(

Today is son number 2's birthday - so we are taking 8 brats to raf cosford and then later family and friends round to our dust filled house. So need to stock up on wine

Right, might as well do some work
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Woke up at 5am, stupid body clock.
    House move yesterday went pretty well, slept last night in my old bed/room at the parentals place. First time since I left home at 20. Very weird.
    Today I'm off to pick up the last car load of stuff, and the cat, then back down to the new pad to start the mammoth task of unpacking. There is bacon in the fridge though, so it's not all bad.
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

I too woke stupidly early this morning but after some faffing around was able to get back to sleep. Then I overslept and completely missed the repeat of MOTD :roll:

Today will be cleaning bike/potentially riding it :shock: Then some/lots of studying. The fun never ends.

Laters
  • castlelad
    castlelad Posts: 414
    'ning fudgepackers.....longtime no post.....

up late today 08;00 is late for me now on my days off.....

washed/fettled with the sara and the mongrel yesterday with full intention of taking 1 out today, but cant decide as to go and get muddy in the woods with the mongrel, or go for a steady canal path ride on sara,

anyhoo off for bacons ,maybe egg too...................
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Morning Crudders,

Already been out for coffee and a bacon roll in town so good start to the day. Unfortunately got to do some work before my trip to Dutchland first thing tomorrow morning. Ho hum. At least the weather's getting it's act together so there might a realistic prospect of getting some MTB'ing done soon...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts.

im off to try and get a fucked alloy wheel lock nut of my car.

apart from that, im gonna watch crap on the telly
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon Losers!

Typical Sunday morning was had, where a friend who I thought wasn't talking to me, actually ended up having a fantastic morning with. So all's good then.
    Now, I'm about to go to work for about an hour, whoop-de-doo.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola chums!

Got back from val thorens after a weeks skiing! Had brilliant snow and was awesome! Obviously!

Laundry and shopping today, drive back to Sth Wales tomorrow morning for a week of pedalling, possible g*lf and some of that pesky work meh!

Hugs sent!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er