How to really upset the guys that work for you

Kieran_Burns
Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
edited March 2013 in Commuting chat
Coming in to the office today, one of my team had done some major remedial work on a Domain we manage last night.

Before going for a shower, I stopped and had an impromptu team meeting where we all had a chat about how things had gone, what problems there were, if it all worked and any lessons learned.

After we'd finished the conversation I walked away saying "Right, I'm off to get wet and naked. See you in a bit."

The sound of retching, wailing and dry heaving was music to my ears. :lol::lol:
Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
2011 Trek Madone 4.5
2012 Felt F65X
Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter

Comments

• redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Coming in to the office today, one of my team had done some major remedial work on a Domain we manage last night.

Before going for a shower, I stopped and had an impromptu team meeting where we all had a chat about how things had gone, what problems there were, if it all worked and any lessons learned.

After we'd finished the conversation I walked away saying "Right, I'm off to get wet and naked with the 22 year old receptionist."

The sounds of envy was music to my ears. :lol::lol:

FTFY :lol:
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    Ftfy
  • bushu
    bushu Posts: 711
    Aye my clothing choice is starting to fail, all my autumn/winter kits is too warm and no showers at current workplace :(
    Summer kit too cold and dont fancy being caught in the rain & being cold too, almost ready to go back to baggy jeans as I used from day 1 as commuter
    Pretty certain the receptionist would appreciate a shower facility for us, shame shes a cougar..

Only real honey in the building is an italian chick that rarely ventures out of her box :(
  • Spring has sprung and a young man's fancy turns to....
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • -spider-
    -spider- Posts: 2,548
    Spring has sprung and a young man's fancy turns to....

...should I get the good bike out yet?

(and one or two other things).

-Spider-
  • bushu
    bushu Posts: 711
    spasypaddy wrote:
    and you want to venture into hers
    took the words right outa my mouth

bet her accent is super sexy in bed too :drool: I'm probably putting her on a pedestal as she is pretty much the only honey for miles, as i don't work in city centre we don't see much livestock of the female kind at work :(
    want to change job for this reason alone, nevermind the pishy wage.. :lol:
  • Initialised
    Initialised Posts: 3,047
    bushu wrote:
    spasypaddy wrote:
    and you want to venture into hers
    took the words right outa my mouth
    I bet you've got something you'd like to put in hers.
    I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    After we'd finished the conversation I walked away saying "Right, I'm off to get wet and naked. See you in a bit."

That's pretty much the norm where I work........
    Faster than a tent.......
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    bushu wrote:
    , as i don't work in city centre we don't see much livestock of the female kind at work :(
    Try an Engineering office....saving grace is we rent an office on a University campus........
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    There's a colleague at work that has managed to upset the three girls who work amongst us. I won't go into detail but if you're stupid enough to ask a girl such a question you at least make sure her boyfriend isn't within earshot.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • davis
    davis Posts: 2,506
    bushu wrote:
    , as i don't work in city centre we don't see much livestock of the female kind at work :(
    Try an Engineering office....saving grace is we rent an office on a University campus........

You work at Warwick Uni. I've seen that place in summer.
    Sometimes parts break. Sometimes you crash. Sometimes it’s your fault.
  • After we'd finished the conversation I walked away saying "Right, I'm off to get wet and naked. See you in a bit."

And if you didn't get wet and naked, they'd be retching, wailing and dry heaving for real :wink: