Thursday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well, today is the day I collect the keys to my new house. I have to go to the Bank first to open an account up, then go for the keys. Sadly, all this means that I have to go back to work after all this and work later. I think I'll be working till 8pm then :(

The extracted tooth now has an ulcer next to it for company. That's not fun. However it does mean I get some minty bonjella taste in my mouth. This is good.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Enjoy the new house thekickingmule!

Today is meetings and fun times. Slow half hour on the rollers this morning - need more energy and time :(
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning Tumblers,

Today will be a day of feeling tired and hungry.

TKM happy new house day, mine is under a month away and I cant bleeding wait!

No real plans for today, Probably job searching?

Anywhooo Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Good luck with houses and job hunts - spear a good 'un!

Mornin' exes and double-exes,

It's not Friday, and I'm working tomorrow, but today shall be a day of fried goodness as soon as the canteen opens.

I have in pocession a new contract that just needs delivering back whence it came and I can hand the big 'N' into my current empoyers. I shall celebrate by going shopping for groceries.

.....and maybe buying some new brakes for the full-susser. But ony maybe.

Onwards! To bacons! And sausages and eggs and hashbrowns!

.....can't let the bacons get lonely, afterall....
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • HappyThursday Maggots,

Yesterday was a scorcher, with the car's outside temp guage claiming a whopping 34.5ºC
    Today it's equally as freakin' hot but I am in the confines of the air conditioned workplace, so win in a way
    Not too much on the gaenda work wise, I am not on the road today, so it's a day of the BR Forums and The Register in the hard task keeping myself entertained
    My missus arrives from France next Friday, this is good news indeed, she'll enjoy this autocratic and savage country but I doubt she'd ever settle here.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Fucking knackered. Uni meh today. Got to drive back up to Burtonland later, going to try and get away before rush hour but I think that's wishful thinking. Dentist tomorrow. Fun times.

Laters
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Congrats Clank and tkm and all of that pretending that I care etc.

Back to work with a safety briefing day which is essentially a few hours on my arris staying awake while learning what a great company I work for.

Yesterday's visit to see moomaa was a bird of a washout add I saw her for ten mins as they kept carrying her off for treatment during visiting time, stop well worth 6 his on a train.

Ahh well, at least there's free coffee here today
    Tarah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Morning face aches,

Hope all is well!

Gaz least it will keep her happy and convince you are a good attentive son type of person!

For me today it is payroll duties and eating my boody weight i what ever free food is provided for lunch! fork is now completely striped and clean and just air drying the last bits in the garage before reassembly. fingers crossed it actually moves on small bumps but then its Fox and there awful for small bump.
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning giddy jigglers...

Today is contemplating buying a truing stand, I have become quite obsessed with the thought of building my own wheels, I did look at plans for building your own out of wood (truing stand - not wheels), but as I own no woodworking tools & have zero carpentry skills, this sounds like a lot of hard work to produce what would most likely be a fuckup... so i've found one for £50 that looks pretty good, think i'll give it a whirl...

and its thursday, pub night - start of the weekend - hurrah
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    morning all

Yesterday was an easy day, went into Londom at 9am to sit a twenty mintue test - then got a call from director asking me ato pick up a tender package from Victoria station house at 1pm. Package wasn't finished till 4pm so I went had a gorumet burger and coffee and had a stroll round the city. Got back to office at half five so that was complete win.

Then it all turned to sh1t when I got home, slipped on laminit flooring and now my back is KILLING me absolutely gutted as I can't ride at weekend. Looks like a weekend of COD, Farcry 3 and gears of war. Payday though so not the end of the world :)

taterz
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    In Leeds for a meeting. 3 hour roundtrip for an hour of meeting.

Just seen a bar called 'The Northern Monkey.'

Prospective new job have promised to call me today to let me know the score - hard to motivate myself for current job as I hope I'll be leaving!

Good luck to those moving house/jobs etc
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts.

today is my first day of leave (even though it started with me being in work in uniform) so i have started as i mean to continue with a giant fry up and 3 delicious local beers at the very gucci cafe down the road.

i shall spend the rest of the day turning beer and whisky into pi55.

it is very good to be home.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Another day of messing around cataloguing samples, break for lunch with the ladies, then back to New House to set up internets followed by dropping in the gym for yoga.
    Mother Unit is stressing me out about the move, and currently only got me and a mate to unload the van as the boyfriend has been called away by a prior engagement.
    I really hate moving house.
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Work is rubbish. War is about to flare up due to ineptitude of other people and people being off sick. Wish I could get away with a week off being ill. I had to work from home when I broke my foot from less than 24 hours after being put in plaster. Target was not hit due to the ineptitude of others. And my brain hurts.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Ditch, Head backwards.. there is your answer