The Mighty Monday Meh Thread

2»

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,882
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Gits, I've had a hard day dealing with weapons grade twunts at work and need a drink...

Do we work in the same office? :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,684
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Gits, I've had a hard day dealing with weapons grade twunts at work and need a drink...

One of them is called Matthew :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

One of them is called Matthew :P

is he 6.2, good looking, etc, etc

or does he look like me?
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    matthew h wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Meh, Its hard work staying with this company TBH, they dont know there ars* from their elbow, but what makes it worse is when they bought us out last year they made sure they got rid of anyone who knew what they were doing! I was lucky enough to get through but initially i was a gonner. For the last year i've pretty much done what i liked, got the work done and everyone left me alone.
    They have got rid of all my level, so there's no one left between the workers and senior managers :lol: no one to contact the customers :roll: and worst of all the ones who want to stay are being offered to work nights and weekend days :? What use is that to a customer who work 9-5 monday to friday :lol:

Who is this great company?

G4S of course.

impressive

what is it you do for them?
    I'm a area ops supervisor for Emergency response teams
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Meh, Its hard work staying with this company TBH, they dont know there ars* from their elbow, but what makes it worse is when they bought us out last year they made sure they got rid of anyone who knew what they were doing! I was lucky enough to get through but initially i was a gonner. For the last year i've pretty much done what i liked, got the work done and everyone left me alone.
    They have got rid of all my level, so there's no one left between the workers and senior managers :lol: no one to contact the customers :roll: and worst of all the ones who want to stay are being offered to work nights and weekend days :? What use is that to a customer who work 9-5 monday to friday :lol:

G4S of course.

impressive

get your CV into Mitie, I'm assuming you're ex Chubb.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

G4S of course.

impressive

Exactamondo!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

G4S of course.

impressive

Exactamondo!

thought you had lost weight (I will get my coat)
  • VWsurfbum
    Just applied for a job on MITIE, cheers Spong
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty