One for Andy

Comments

• Who the fark is Andy?

Oh, I remember him, I heard that he's a member of the Justin Bieber Appreciation Forum i'm running...
    Which makes sense..
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Still, good of you to give him a posting, he'll appreciate that. Is he still a gorgeous mod? If he is maybe he'll make your post sticky
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    Gazlar wrote:
    Still, good of you to give him a posting, he'll appreciate that. Is he still a gorgeous mod? If he is maybe he'll make your post sticky

its got swift in it

will be a sticky thread either way
  • Would have thought some of you welsh types would have been able to spot the difference between a goat and a naked sheep...
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Would have thought some of you welsh types would have been able to spot the difference between a goat and a naked sheep...

They do, its legal to have sex with a sheep over here but not legal to have sex with a kid.........apparently its the other way round in Leeds ;)
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • nah, both are frowned upon but accepted over here... it's why we have velcro pants and encourage kids to wear velour tracksuits... ;)