De rosa r838, Repainted

Neale1978
Neale1978 Posts: 484
edited February 2013 in Your road bikes
By Jason rourke.. Will upgrade the Veloce parts bit by bit & replace the Fulcrum 7's at some point 8)

2iuf61i.jpg

Comments

• declan1
    declan1 Posts: 2,470
    Beautiful.

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

I have no idea what's going on here.
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    That's a good looking bike.

I like.
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • Thanks a lot. Iam def pretty pleased with it esp for how much it cost compared with other places
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    beautiful bike. nice one.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Looks good, very understated 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • gmb
    gmb Posts: 456
    That looks lovely.

Can I ask why it was repainted and what it looked like before?
    Trying Is The First Step Towards Failure

De Rosa Milanino :-
    http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78 ... -00148.jpg
  • I just always found the paintjob ott and have always preferred the understated style approach basically if a frame is designed nicely

This one was like this to start with. They are from the same mould as the Ribble stealth but use a different carbon fibre apparantly

v4rla8.jpg

Cheers
  • mr_eddy
    mr_eddy Posts: 830
    really nice looking bit of kit there - very evil looking - I am half expecting it to punch someone in the face and steal their watch ! lol
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Neale1978 wrote:
    They are from the same mould as the Ribble stealth but use a different carbon fibre apparantly

Apparently.....:lol:

Probably not but it is worth clinging to that thought!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Rolf F wrote:
    Neale1978 wrote:
    They are from the same mould as the Ribble stealth but use a different carbon fibre apparantly

Ive def read that on this forum somewhere. A guy seemed to know what he was talking about :roll:
    mr_eddy wrote:
    really nice looking bit of kit there - very evil looking - I am half expecting it to punch someone in the face and steal their watch ! lol

:twisted:

Bigger image here: http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/9248300/
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Neale1978 wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:
    Neale1978 wrote:

Ive def read that on this forum somewhere. A guy seemed to know what he was talking about :roll:

As long as you don't believe anything De Rosa might tell you. Italians will say anything!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • maxlite
    maxlite Posts: 293
    Prefer the old paint job....looks more Italian, too many all black colour schemes.

...I know mines one of them :lol:
    Cervelo R5
    Cinelli Saetta
    Giant XTC
    Raleigh Classic
  • gmb
    gmb Posts: 456
    It definitely looks much better with the new paint job - stunning bike IMHO.

Now I just need to order that frame from China and jack up the paint job....:)
    Trying Is The First Step Towards Failure

De Rosa Milanino :-
    http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78 ... -00148.jpg
  • maxlite wrote:
    Prefer the old paint job....looks more Italian, too many all black colour schemes.

...I know mines one of them :lol:

I know what you mean and thats why i went for the clearcoat/gloss as matt black is certainly a trend but not all Italian bikes are loud and proud. Some look too garish IMO 8)

ekni0x.jpg