The 'I want a bloody argument' thread

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,196
edited February 2013 in The bottom bracket
Well? You are a bunch of tossers, so there.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    I want an argument too!

Yes they bl00dy well are!
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,878
    A rhino horn a day keeps the doctor away.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • It's w@nkers like you that get cyclists a bad rep, if you want a proper arguement fcuk down the pub get bevvied up and start spouting some of the sh1t that you come out with on here.

Now fcuk off as I won't be on me bike for at least another four-five weeks at the very best and I'm not in the mood for your childish drivel, alright.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    How much are you willing to pay?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    It's w@nkers like you that get cyclists a bad rep, if you want a proper arguement fcuk down the pub get bevvied up and start spouting some of the sh1t that you come out with on here.

Now fcuk off as I won't be on me bike for at least another four-five weeks at the very best and I'm not in the mood for your childish drivel, alright.

That's not an argument, it's just a rant. Let's have something a bit more constructive you grumpy git :wink:
  • Go to the crudcatcher section and ask a serious question, that'll do it.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Well? You are a bunch of tossers, so there.
    What tossers need is a bunch of fives. :?

:lol:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • random man wrote:
    It's w@nkers like you that get cyclists a bad rep, if you want a proper arguement fcuk down the pub get bevvied up and start spouting some of the sh1t that you come out with on here.

That's not an argument, it's just a rant. Let's have something a bit more constructive you grumpy git :wink:
    You,you,you come 'round mine and eat Mrs Tanks birthday cake and then get all high and mighty givin' it that's a rant not an argument.

You've gone too far now...........................................I reckon retro steel bikes are crap!!!! :wink:
    Tail end Charlie

• italian bikes look better with shimano on them, and american classic hoops

ye want an argument, suck on that one
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Franks probably got better Lug Work in (Both?) his Hip(s) than any retro steel frame Random Man.

P.s your not allowed to Talk Cake on here.
  • Well? You are a bunch of tossers, so there.
    No you don't.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • I think Clarkson is an all round good bloke
  • youre all wan k ers or liars
  • Says you, dylan
  • This is abuse not argument.
    --
    Saw a sign on a restaurant that said Breakfast, any time -- so I ordered French Toast in the Renaissance.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    CanalRider wrote:
    This is abuse not argument.

Shut it, you slag.
  • pipipi
    pipipi Posts: 332
    This isn't an argument
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Yes it is.An argument is where two people adopt differing points of view,then go outside `to sort it out`.Usually involves neccessary violence.Do you want some?
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • OI! Nevman that was my idea s a few posts back, now just back off pal, alright. :x
    Tail end Charlie

• tim wand wrote:
    Franks probably got better Lug Work in (Both?) his Hip(s) than any retro steel frame Random Man.

I'm still working on "bedding in" the latest bionic hip fella.

The process is uncomfortable, painful and from a cycling POV frustrating but I'm getting a good walk in once a day.
    Tail end Charlie

• tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    tim wand wrote:

I'm still working on "bedding in" the latest bionic hip fella.

The process is uncomfortable, painful and from a cycling POV frustrating but I'm getting a good walk in once a day.

Best of Fella, I m still working on getting rid of the none Bionic gut which sprang up this winter, Reckon its an allergic reaction to cold weather.

Any way this is far too cordial. When do you get your blue badge like every other git in Hucknall town centre blocking my deliveries?
  • The Midlands is tepid.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • The Midlands is tepid.

I dunno, some bits of it are okay. Weybridge and Walton on Thames, for example, are both quite nice.
  • The Midlands is tepid.
    Keep out of it you southern softy.

The discussion,not the midlands.
    Tail end Charlie

• sev112
    sev112 Posts: 99
    I'm quite liking this Lance Armstrong bloke, he seems quite a reasonable bloke, and it seems lots of people have been out to get him ?
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    sev112 wrote:
    I'm quite liking this Lance Armstrong bloke, he seems quite a reasonable bloke, and it seems lots of people have been out to get him ?

Can't argue with that :lol:
  • team47b
    arguments are any of the noun phrases in a clause that are related directly to the verb, typically the subject, direct object, and indirect object, wanna make something of it?
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    God; sure, why not ?!
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • why don't you all go and take your face for a sh1t.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • team47b
    I tried out this 'argument' thing over on commuters thread, wooosh!

You would think calling them...

dullard |ˈdələrd|
    noun
    a slow or stupid person.

...would have kicked it off, nothing :D