Sunday 'Train' of thought morning thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited February 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Well, today is a big day for a handful of cruddies. It's the first training ride for CC2CC? What's that I hear you cry? Have you been living under a rock? Take a peek at that sticky up top :roll:

I must be too excited as I can't sleep properly. I seriously don't wanna be awake this early.

The day will consist of stuffing things into a bag, jumping on the train with the bike and heading to gloucester, then FOD for the day then back home for some sleep.
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Morning

Feeling below par after going to someone's 21st with the kids last night. Drank quickly as we expected them to crash out at 8.30, we left at 10.45. We will pay for it today with grumpy kids, thankfully I'm going out on 70 mile ride so will avoid the grief.

The rest of the day will be further discussions on kitchens :(

Have a good time on the training ride
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Morning Wasters,

Good sleep last night for a change :) Got a trip to the dentist this morning - yes, they work on a Sunday - to get the remains of a molar removed. Pretty much lost the whole tooth and will need to shell out loads soon for a bridge or just live with the gap? After that it's off to Blackheath with the irritants (wife & ankle biter) for a spot of pub lunch and buy a few bits n pieces.

Tarrar for now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    morning all, today comprises fiddling with bike, uni work and bacon. standard day cant complain :D p.s good luck with training ride!
  • Afternoon Losers!
    Well yesterday was a complete right off for me. I got so wasted on Friday, that I spent yesterday throwing up. I'm still not feeling 100% today.
    My Irish cousin is going back home today, so I'm giving her a lift to the airport, that's as exciting as my day gets sadly.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Afternoon Losers!
    Well yesterday was a complete right off for me. I got so wasted on Friday, that I spent yesterday throwing up. I'm still not feeling 100% today.
    My Irish cousin is going back home today, so I'm giving her a lift to the airport, that's as exciting as my day gets sadly.

Laters!

I bet friday was good though eh :wink:
  • Jahmoo
    Jahmoo Posts: 168
    Afternoon all!

Did a spot of gardening yesterday, lawns, tree lopping and the shed roof needed re-covering, so body feeling it today.

Been out in to the cold this morning, only 26mls but that is good enough for me, feeling it now, legs are done :)

Enjoying the rest of the day, in a lazy way :D
  • Afternoon Losers!

Laters!

I bet friday was good though eh :wink:
    It was indeed. Though I don't think I'll be repeating that sort of drinking for a long time!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro