super soaraway six nations saturday

97th choice
97th choice Posts: 2,222
edited February 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning ladyboys,

bag packed, bike in car, sugary snacks packed, tea brewed and I'm off out for a few hours MTB, then back for mmmmmm bacon and Wales sticking it right up some italians. Lovely
Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
Radon ZR 27.5 Race
Btwin Alur700
Merida CX500

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    beat me to it by a few mins!

morning

Bl00dy cold sat here in my pants, reconsidering the 70 mile ride I have agreed to do tommorow.

Today is some study, swimming with the kids and constant talk about new kitchens and bi-bl00dy folding doors with the wife. Laters is someones 21st birthday, which should be painful.
  • Just cramming some toast and coffee down my throat before setting off for a 20 miler around Ladybower with DodgeT, Alex off of Epic Bleed Solutions and (hopefully) mike_s14.

Hopefully do some rad, gnar, sessioning of The Beast and get some filming done.

Then back in time to watch England stuff the Froggies whilst drinking a boat-load of Stella :D

Enjoy!!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,413
    In two minds over biking today as its still snowing here and I'm feeling very idle. Need to avoid getting given random jobs to do if I don't go anywhere, mind. Looks like this will be a day of CBA...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Just got in to work. Might be finishing at 5pm or might be finishing at 11pm I hope its the former. Pay day is monday but i seem to have been paid today = WIN. But i have to shell out £220 to tax my car on Monday = FAIL. No shiney bike bits for me this month.
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • Greetings Maggots,

Another mild day here, only 30ºC so far, but temps will rise later
    Sat in the garden in my shorts surfing Interwebz via my 3G modem
    No plans for the weekend other than a ride this afternoon and another tomorrow - if it doesn't rain

Needless to say the Oscar Pistorius saga is still mainstream news here, hell someone could have nuked the Pentagon and it wouldn't be headline news here..

Wishing you all a nice sunny weekend wherever you are..
  • 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    It was snowing!

That said, I had so much fun on my bike today I'm thinking of giving it a girls name.
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500