Fank Fark It's Friday Fread...

Raymondavalon
Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
edited February 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Greetings Maggots,

Another week almost done and dusted, so it's a good day!
Forecast high of 30ºC today, so not too hot..
Yesterday was a day of business and last night was an evening of relaxation, just what I needed to kick today off..

Wishing you all a productive day

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning Twunts!

Got a few hours looking productive in work before i can blast up to Cambridge, pack a bag and fark off for a weeks skiing! I am happy with this!

Just need to arrange some finance to ditch mrs 13 and take one of the skibunnies.com
    ladies (cheers Stevo!)

now for some porridge type nose bag!
    tarrar!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Uni meh as usual today, except I've got a nice early finish. This will be followed by the gym and then I'm round to a friends this evening as neither of us can be arsed to go out with everyone else, still beats being stuck at home with the pooch.

Laters
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' scarecrows,

Fryday. Bacons. That is all.

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Another day of the usual drudgery only slightly lifted by the fact it is Friday so that means a half day finish. My weekend will not exist as the boss man has stitched me up for a job on Sunday that will require me travelling on Saturday. Yet another pointless road trip to suit his sycophantic crawling.

Tea and cake to calm my annoyance.

Later......
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Its Friday!

First day in the office since Monday, so lots of catch up to do. Later it's Friday, so therfore it's the pub.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

still got a stinking cold :( but did an afternoon of uplifts yesterday and harry malloy and manon carpenter were on the bus - damn they're quick :shock:

anyway, a quite busy day today so i'm off to do some work.

laters
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Mornin,

Legs are aching after going to the gym after work yesterday - got on the bike to see how far I could go before I lost the will to live, 50km done. That was in about 1hr 40mins so as long as I don't peak too early on Sunday at fod all should be good.

Today will be spent sorting a baggy shifter cable and packing for Sunday as working tonight and day/night tomorrow.

later
  • Morning Losers!

Terrible nights sleep here for me. This isn't good.
    Today, not much on the cards really. I'm heading over to Bury later, then over to Manchester Airport to collect my cousin that's flying in for my Mum's surprise party tomorrow. She's Irish, so much drinking will be had tonight. Not sure I'm up for it really. Ah well.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning mongs!

Interviews next Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I must be in with a chance of something!

Final phase of workshop move is planned for the weekend along with lots of time with the kids. Snow forecast for tonight though so it might all change.

Must get the new XT stuff fitted to the Barry so that I can swap the old drivetrain over to the 456.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • welshkev wrote:
    morning all,
    harry malloy and manon carpenter were on the bus - damn they're quick :shock:
    laters

She may be young Manon... you just would hehe

Morning bumders,

Today i finsih at 3 pile up the road to PS cycles pick up some headset bearings, pile back and fit them and change the seals on my fork.. as for work I'm procrastinating.

:) laters all big man hugs to all just because i'm in that kind of mood!
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Just waiting for another 2 viewings of the house, its getting annoying now people dropping in all the time and me and Mrs G having to constantly clean up after her siste/sistersbfsponger/sistersexbf I'm hoping it sells pretty quick so we can get out of our contract early.

this afternoon is going to be a fettle day, cleaned the bike well but with the jetwash yesterday so today is going to be a day of atking apart all the moving stuff and regreasing it as well as a new back gear cable, switch the brake pads and bleed the back brake. This morning I have managed to arrange pretty much all of a stag do, which is now providing another pile of colour coded paperwork on my desk thats not holiday or cc2cc.

This evening is either drinks or cinema, i'm hoping the latter as I cant be arrised with booze tonight
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    welshkev wrote:
    morning all,
    harry malloy and manon carpenter were on the bus - damn they're quick :shock:
    laters

She may be young Manon... you just would hehe

!

fark yeah i would :lol: she's 19,, not young...well not in 'that' sense.

and she was sure better to look at than the usual hairy muppets on the bus :lol:
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Bored in work. Thank god its Friday. Have a weekend planned of gym, work, catching up on bad tv, bridesmaid dress shopping, sorting out my house (that I'm currently treating like a hotel) and possibly going to spend a day on the farm Sunday helping with lambing. Baby lambs are cute.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Skip gym, go biking!
  • MissCMC
    Gym is warmer and doesn't require me dismantling my car and my bike to get bike to where I want to be. Also haven't been home in ages so have to do some work there. FML.
  • But but.. wrap up wamr its awesome hehe.

And pursuade someone else to drive and put your muddy bike in there vehicle.
  • MissCMC
    HAHA! Someone else? No one is brave enough to take me on! And the baby lambs need to be looked after first.
  • LOL i'll take any one on a ride(bike ride!!!)

but as for taking someone on nah hehe

Will let you off looking after the lambs, but please provide the crud catcher with kebabs after :P
  • Gazlar
    Awwww bless, ickle bity waylander has cruuuuusssshhhhhh, soooschweeeeeeet
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Been out on the bike, frozen thumbs.
  • supersonic wrote:

bit chilly there bro? Least its not frozen other bits!
  • Gazlar wrote:

Yarp,, but you haven't spotted me stalking you yet, :P
  • welshkev
    Gazlar wrote:

is it possible to have a crush on someone you've never actually seen? :?
  • welshkev wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

But i've ridden with Gaz a few times....
  • welshkev
    welshkev wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

But i've ridden Gaz a few times....

i didn't think he swung that way, you lives and learns :lol:
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    supersonic wrote:

bit chilly there bro? Least its not frozen other bits!

It did, I had to surgically extract my testes from my abdomen with a claw hammer.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    bg13 wrote:
    Just need to arrange some finance to ditch mrs 13 and take one of the skibunnies.com
    ladies (cheers Stevo!)
    My pleasure bg. I'm busy saving up for a long weekend with 'Viktorie' :mrgreen:

Evenin' mongs,

Knackered tonight after a heavy week at work and I have to do the minions pay reviews next week so expecting lots of whining. Bike ride tomorrow though with a bacon and coffee stop half way round, so will drink meself to sleep tonight and work off a bit of lard tomorrow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    welshkev wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

Well thing is the only difference between Waylander and a Newport girl is the penis........his is waaaaaaay smaller
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Gazlar wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

Well thing is the only difference between Waylander and a Newport girl is the penis........his is waaaaaaay smaller

Well its hard to be a solid 15 incher with a set pool ball size testis!