Slow DH Rider Again - Moelfre 17/02/13

Proutster
Proutster Posts: 785
edited February 2013 in Your pics and vids
Another vid from the slowest DH rider on the hill....

Slowwwwww

Unfortunately only did two runs with the GoPro and then forgot to start it on the run where I crashed - head-first - into a big, sharp, rock at the top of the course :oops:

Comments

• DodgeT
    DodgeT Posts: 2,255
    Looks good! Like how I magically disappeared, then reappeared for the drop, then disappeared again..
  • DodgeT wrote:
    Looks good! Like how I magically disappeared, then reappeared for the drop, then disappeared again..

That's because you're so fast - disappeared into the distance!!!
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    i like the look of this track, how much is the uplift?
  • DodgeT
    DodgeT Posts: 2,255
    Proutster wrote:
    DodgeT wrote:

That's because you're so fast - disappeared into the distance!!!

Yeah, of course......
  • welshkev wrote:

We paid £17.50 but had some issues with the trailers - don't want to go into it here (or I'll get flamed again like on FB!!!), PM me if you want any info.
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    Proutster wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

We paid £17.50 but had some issues with the trailers - don't want to go into it here (or I'll get flamed again like on FB!!!), PM me if you want any info.
    The issue is with people not stacking their bikes correctly, not with the trailers. I've been to Moelfre I think 5 times now? The only real issue I've had is a big stanchion scratch (it's only superficial anyway and hasn't actually affected the seals) was, by my own admission, my fault. I stacked my bike first and forgot to put foam between the bike and the back of the trailer. I've had paint scratches etc, but nothing I haven't also gotten from slinging my bike in the back of a van. You can minimise them by making sure your bike is as upright as possible and as flat against the previous bike as possible. If everyone did this, very few people would have problems. The issue is, people that just chuck their bike on any old how. The bikes move/fall over and so does every one after it.
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5