This is worrying if true....

2»

Comments

• Haven't british cycling been experimenting with Genes. Bradley and Cath wiggins cycling genes galore watch their kids fly. Jason Kenny and Laura Trott, Adam Blythe and lizzie A. Looking after the next generation ;):wink:
  • Gene doping

Currently and in the near future
    Too difficult
    Too dangerous
    Too unpredictable
    Easy to detect

However eventually we will have germline manipulation which will render many sports irrelevant.
  • Bo Duke
    Bo Duke Posts: 1,058
    Dude, I think a professional endurance athlete could enlighten us all as to what they know is already going on in China. As at the end of WWII when rocket scientists found ready jobs in the US and Russia (bad choice boys...) the East german doping scientists are alive and well and never been out of work. This isn't mainstream science, this is micro labs and mad professors as evidenced by Tyler Hamilton passing black piss etc... Go East.
    'Performance analysis and Froome not being clean was a media driven story. I haven’t heard one guy in the peloton say a negative thing about Froome, and I haven’t heard a single person in the peloton suggest Froome isn’t clean.' TSP
  • skylla
    skylla Posts: 758
    BilgeRat wrote:
    Gene doping

Currently and in the near future
    Too difficult
    Too dangerous
    Too unpredictable
    Easy to detect

However eventually we will have germline manipulation which will render many sports irrelevant.

"Not a lot more dangerous than hurtling down a mountain at 70 mph"

PS germline manipulation is easy to detect too.