Gorse - would you knowingly **** it?

finchy
finchy Posts: 6,686
edited March 2013 in The bottom bracket
I know it's a bit of a cultural taboo, but would you shag this evergreen shrub that lives mainly on dry, sandy soil in sunny sites? It's a bit prickly, mind you, so probably one for the masochists out there.

Would you/have you? :shock:

westgorse.jpg

Comments

• CrunchyToes
    CrunchyToes Posts: 2
    edited February 2016
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Plantshagger :shock:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pdstsp
    pdstsp Posts: 1,264
    Shagged a Heather once.
  • Laid some turf once :lol:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • me-109
    me-109 Posts: 1,915
    Have you got the right thread for posting a picture of a neatly trimmed bush?
  • CrunchyToes
    CrunchyToes Posts: 2
    edited February 2016
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    I had to lie in some gorse in the pizzing rain for a few hours on Salisbury Plain the other week.

It sucked.

If you really want to, I suggest you join the Air Force. They don't have to lie in gorse for hours on end in the pizzzing rain.
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    And their clothes are nicer to look at, although they do itch a bit.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Me-109 wrote:
    Have you got the right thread for posting a picture of a neatly trimmed bush?

What neatly trimmed bush?
  • Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    Yossie wrote:
    I had to lie in some gorse in the pizzing rain for a few hours on Salisbury Plain the other week.

It sucked.

If you really want to, I suggest you join the Air Force. They don't have to lie in gorse for hours on end in the pizzzing rain.

Actually you do if your spitfire crashes into a gorse bush when it is raining.
  • dmclite-3.0
    dmclite-3.0 Posts: 845
    Yossie wrote:

It sucked.

Ha, got out in '97 Yossie, stag on. :D
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...