Horse - would you knowingly **** it?

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,424
edited February 2013 in The bottom bracket
OK, there seems to be a bit of a boast going on over on cake stop to see who has eaten the most 'unusual' of the other species, it's just a cultural taboo thing, which made me wonder...

would you/have you? :shock:
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• CrunchyToes
    CrunchyToes Posts: 2
    edited February 2016
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    I ate tapir once - not an entire tapir - but enough to master projectile vomiting. I was in the army. The tapir was not.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    I've had tapioca pudding before...
  • RideOnTime
    Not in the army...
    umm tapioca pudding :)
  • RideOnTime
    neigh...
  • Totally, no issues whatsoever. The Euros eat horse - it's just meat, after all. The Indians won't eat cows (religious reasons). When I lived in Vietnam I ate dog regularly (tough but nice with sauce). It's just a cultural perception thing.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Catherine knew a horse..........
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Oh I'm sorry for my lack of clarity, wot I meant was that there are other cultural taboos not just eating other species as covered on cake stop I meant one of the other taboos probably considered a bit more abhorrent...that could only be discussed on bottom bracket :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    You mean shagging "things" don't you? Just say it :mrgreen:
  • Yes, although I don't think I'd let one give me a gobble. Thinking back though Ester Rantzen never damaged it when she gave me a gobble so as long as it was a particularly gentle horse!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    How many people unwittingly hump a horse? If I were that drunk I doubt I could get it up.
  • CrunchyToes
    CrunchyToes Posts: 2
    edited February 2016
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Bozman
    Bozman Posts: 2,518
    Topical.
    There was a man from Ilkeston Derbys who was due in court on four counts of having sex with a horse, but he died before it went to court on Feb 7th, minor news if you know the area.
  • RideOnTime
    Jesus. I guess the horse didn't consent.
  • Pituophis
    She's only saying she didn't consent now he's dead and she can sue his estate :evil:

Bloody Jimmy Saville has opened the floodgates :D
  • RideOnTime
    What Saville was alledgedly doing horses. Is there no limit to this mans alledged depravity...
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 17,685
    Bozman wrote:
    Topical.
    There was a man from Ilkeston Derbys who was due in court on four counts of having sex with a horse, but he died before it went to court on Feb 7th, minor news if you know the area.
    Your limericks don't rhyme. Or scan very well, come to that.

Now, let me see...

The Derbyshire man's alleged crime
    Was to have sex with a horse (does that rhyme?)
    He regretted the ride
    Not convicted: he died.
    That's one way to avoid serving time.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Bozman wrote:
    Topical.
    Your limericks don't rhyme. Or scan very well, come to that.

Now, let me see...

The Derbyshire man's alleged crime
    Was to have sex with a horse (does that rhyme?)
    He regretted the ride
    Not convicted: he died.
    That's one way to avoid serving time.

Brilliant! You also, in my opinion at least, have the funniest monicker on the forum.
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Goats,sheep even chickens feature regularly round here as `girlfriends`,we are quite diverse in partner lifestyle choices. :wink:
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    Pituophis wrote:
    She's only saying she didn't consent now he's dead and she can sue his estate :evil:

:D

You are assuming that the horse was female - this shagger may have been a pervert and shagged a male horse.
  • I. Live. In. Lincolnshire.

'nuff sed
  • Pituophis
    Lagrange wrote:
    Pituophis wrote:

:D

You are assuming that the horse was female - this shagger may have been a pervert and shagged a male horse.

Mate don't kid yourself, if your out with a stallion, it's you that's getting shagged :shock:

Which is not that funny, especially if you think it's just a "lads night out" :cry: