Mountain Biking in North Wales 2012

JohnTudor
JohnTudor Posts: 20
edited February 2013 in Your pics and vids
Mountain Biking in North Wales, Filmed on a GoPro Hero2, Clips from my Mountain Bike rides of 2012, including footage from the Dairi-Pak Mountain Bike Challenge.

https://vimeo.com/58290190

Comments

• DodgeT
    DodgeT Posts: 2,255
    Your mate should have had something to eat before the ride...
  • DodgeT wrote:
    Your mate should have had something to eat before the ride...

LOL :lol:
  • Not to hugely knock it fella, But North Wales has some astounding single track and from your video you appeared ride none of it and find every fire road possible.

Dude all i can say i hope you camera was broke or lost for all the good sections ;)
  • Not to hugely knock it fella, But North Wales has some astounding single track and from your video you appeared ride none of it and find every fire road possible.

Dude all i can say i hope you camera was broke or lost for all the good sections ;)

Yeah maybe you're right, I was really waiting for someone to say something about the canal path!! :D I love riding single tracks and meeting half a dozen walkers coming the other way :roll:

I'm really lucky everything is on my doorstep, I just get on my bike and go, I could show you footage shot at Llandegla that looks just like all the other footage shot at Llandegla.
  • In the south we have tons of local trails too, but there tighter and more technical than the trail centre stuff. I was hoping to see the norths equivalant.