Comments

• Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    miss notax wrote:
    :lol::lol:

Look gaz she is encouraging me... people should never do that lol
  • miss notax
    miss notax Posts: 2,572
    It's not encouragement, it's nodding and smiling in a sympathetic manner :wink::lol:
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    miss notax wrote:
    It's not encouragement, it's nodding and smiling in a sympathetic manner :wink::lol:

she's thinking if i just smile and nod he'll go away in a minute :wink:
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    welshkev wrote:
    miss notax wrote:

you tell yourself that, we all know different :P
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    welshkev wrote:
    miss notax wrote:

you tell yourself that, we all know different :P

i know it cos she's thinking the same about me :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    Gazlar wrote:
    pm me if you are interested or get hold of me on gazderry@gmail.com or text or whatever if youve got my digits.

I know its probably too early for most to give an answer but theres the options
    Gaz, you have mail :)

PS: had a look at the calendar, Sept 26th is a Thursday - p1$$ up is Sat 28th, then?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    message received and understood, and yeah I mean the 28th, I shall book you in, think Tuesday Ill be looking at doing bookings, but Ill let you know and sort out the exchange of monetary goods
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Well, seems like The Leash-holder got hold of you, so, if poss can we get a twin room for the Saturday night, please?
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Gazlar
    Yep you're marked in for that good sir
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Clank
    Gazlar wrote:

Cheers, m'dears. Let us know when your wallet needs feeding and I'll Usual over some nosebag for it.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

• Gazlar
    Clank wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

Cheers, m'dears. Let us know when your wallet needs feeding and I'll Usual over some nosebag for it.

I'll usual over your nosebag in a minute
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Clank
    Gazlar wrote:
    I'll usual over your nosebag in a minute

You haven't got a good nosebag usualing in you!

• Gazlar
    Initial booking has been made, if anyone wants to book themself in, just ring up and quote Crudcatcher coast to coast challenge and the 28th Sept and they will book you in the same block
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp