The Fryday Thread

Clank
Clank Posts: 2,323
edited February 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Baaaaaaaacons.

That is all.

Onwards!
How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,886
    Today has been a long time coming!

A day of excel awaits and a night out in Chester later - should be good
  • tudj
    tudj Posts: 254
    Weekend is almost here :D

Llandegla tomorrow (it'll be my first time there!) and then to the pub afterwards, Sunday will just be relaxation day me thinks.

Very jealous of anyone with bacons, I have no access to such wonders at work!
  • Happy Friday Maggots,

Today is payday, yes I get paid on the 31st and in this @ss end of the world, money takes 24 hours to transfer between different banks, unlike England where it's almost instant with a maximum wait of 2 hours..
    Today is a day of win, I am dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, why? Because it's Friday, a good enough reason
    Bacons are on the menu for lunch as well as some good, strong coffee..

So, I shall be keeping myself entertained with Twitter, The Register, The Crudcatcher and other meaningless point and click type efforts until 17h00, when I head out to Kensignton and party..
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning All

Going skiing tomorrow

Goody
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Left over cake for breakfast. Birthday night out tonight. And no work on Monday. And booking Isle of Wight tickets today. In all this should be a good day.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

i've already done most of my work for today, so that's a a win :D i was going to go to FoD tonight for a ride but CRC still haven't delivered my new mech :x

ah well, a day of doing not much and then a few beers tonight i think

laters
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    550052_10151690052148569_1154251295_n.jpg

Seemed like a good idea at the time....

Out to the theatre to see some lovies later then llandegla on sun and maybe a bit of Penmachno if people are keen, my life is a social whirl these days.

tata
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Morning Losers!
    Today, the last of my days off (boooo) will be spent cleaning and tidying. This is for two reasons, I move out in a few weeks, so need to start organising my life, and secondly we have a house viewing tomorrow, which I'm not in for. Can't just leave dead hookers around the room now, can I?

That's pretty much it, oh, and whack the roof bars on my car maybe to take the Blender out for a spin tomorrow.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning,
    Had to take the miniatures to school this morning, What a Faff! kids and umbrellas, wild women with umbrellas and all in disorganised chaos as its all run by women! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all this while getting wet and late!

Anyway work computer is not letting me onto the network and i have loads of stuff to send for end of month!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhh

Anyway its friday so bacons and noodles will feature at some point, probably not at the same time though.

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning cake lovers
    Too much bed, not enough sleep last night.
    Chocolate fudge peanut butter and pretzel brownie for breakfast.
    Oh and it's my last day. GET. IN.
    Later I will be going out for a couple of refreshing beverages. Hopefully there won't be any falling over this time as the bruises have been seriously painful from my last outing.
    Tomorrow I need to pack and do a few chores before I head out to Chamonix to get my shred on.

Love and kisses
    FoxC
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Mole and associated lumpage is gone and off to see whether it's good or bad news and some stitches are there instead. Really rather bored now, the weather actually looks rather nice and I'm faced with at least 2 weeks of doing fuck all/studying/PS3/walking.

Meh. Laters.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    foxc_uk wrote:

Good to hear,

Just consumed a sausage and egg bap - the way forward, none of this bacons malarky. Today I'm going to be a CAD monster and spend hours setting out an acceptable layout of piles for a raft foundation. Riveting. At least its friday!
  • Still tired,

Plan to hit Cwm a few times this weekends, if only HR could actually check the payroll data correctly i could possibly get this afternoon off but sadly im currently get there work done for them.. again.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Work later, shopping this morning and thats about it. Someone metioned they wanted to stock up on their Cwm, I shall potentially be doing a flying lap at 9 on sunday morning if anyone wants to come

Yesterday I won an award for Slimming World Cardiff's couple of the year, despite never having been to or been a member of slimming world, apparently I've been a great support though and generally less sh1te than the other HABs.

I shall now put my winners sash in my ROA amongst other achievements I will never use
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning-just

delivered tools this morning am now in loafing mode!

toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Too early for me gaz,

Plus i will be crawling round due to having being lazy. and having been travelling round for work rather than riding. need to get a few in and get fit and lose my soft belly that i curently have.