Giant demo centre?

monkeypants
monkeypants Posts: 150
edited January 2013 in MTB buying advice
Hi all, it's been a while since I've been on here so apologies if I've missed something like this.

Does anyone know of any places I can demo Giant bikes? There are shops around that have them in stock but not available to demo, is anyone able to point me in the right direction?

I'm stuck deciding between a Trance X1 29er and a Reign 2. Both I think have similar capabilities but encourage/require different riding techniques. I want to test ride them both before I decide but can't find anywhere to do so :x

Help appreciated!

Comments

• tarbot18
    tarbot18 Posts: 531
    Most shops will let you ride them around the carpark thats about it , the only place i know of to let you take them on the trails is llandegla and thats obviously only the bikes they sell ie orange ghost etc
    The family that rides together stays together !

Boardman Comp 29er 2013

Whyte T129s 2014 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12965414&p=18823801&hilit=whyte+t129s#p18823801

Road Scott speedster s50 2011
  • Rutland cycles have a Giant store in normanton Rutland where you can demo giant Bikes. They may also have some at there Fineshades store and their Whitwell store also. Worth giving them a call to see what they have and where.
    Ben
  • Rutland is a fair old hike from Lancs and flat to boot. There must be a Giant store or LBS that stocks Giant bikes near you that can point you in the right direction.