The Middle of the Week Thread (Wednesday)

Raymondavalon
Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
edited January 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Greetings Maggots,

Yesterday was a day of win, went to IBM for an interview for a 'management' position
35 people applied for the 2 positions as Technology Services Managers and four made the interview process, so I am in with a 50/50 chance.
Now I play the waiting game, let's see what comes of this

Again it wad fark off hot yesterday with the predicted rainfall appearing at just before 17h00, when the roads are at their busyest. Fail. Today it is a little overcast and I hope it remains that way..

Other than that, a day at the desk keeping myself busy

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' freaks and weirdos

The mind is willing, this morning, but the flesh CBA! I need coffee, and lots of it. I am tempted with bacons, but stood on the scales last night and scared the beejeezus out of both them and me.

I may just have the MTFU, comsume bacons and take up vigourous walking inorder to burn off the calories!

Onwards! To cofee! And something meaty to go with the hashbrowns!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Morning Losers!
    I've had tooth ache since yesterday afternoon. This isn't good, seeing as I was at the dentist only on Monday! If it persists through the day, I'll be going to an emergency dentist I recon. Great way to spend a holiday :roll:
    Today, I'm up to view some houses in Huddersfield, hopefully the second one is as good as it looks on the ad. Then, I may be meeting up with Hot Librarian, who moved to Huddersfield..... I'm not sure I thought this one through properly :?

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    3 days left. Didn't get anywhere near enough stuff done yesterday. Did get a free lunch, and a bottle of wine though.
    Out for lunch again today. It will feature cake.
    After work I'm going to the gym. I am. Yes.
    Then off to the shop to buy food and bits for my holidays..... Did I mention I'm off to Chamonix? and there's 57cm's of snow predicted for the weekend?

Better find some muesli and get on with this c_nting rubbish
    Kisses!
    FoxC
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Morning

Down south today for meeting joy!

Later back up to Birmingham for a crap hotel and a night of study - rubbish

Thanks

Matthew
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning mongs!

Had the two opposing types of recruitment consultant yesterday, one was very professional went through my CV, agreed to meet any time on Friday when I'm in London anyway. The other spent five minutes having a go at me for applying for a job that from the description I could do with my eyes closed, but they'd missed half the advert off, and then spent another five minutes moaning about how busy they were.

Anyway Wednesday today, meeting until about 1, then some basic admin before home time. Then tomorrow is my Friday as effectively I'm now on 4 day weeks until April in an effort to use my holiday entitlement.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Meh,
    Got into office early to get things ready for 08:00 meeting, still sitting here, chased them up, "Oh, were not getting there till this afternoon, is that OK?" No it bloody isnt ok!!!!
    Well got other stuff that i wanted to do done, so now i can sod off out the office for a bit and do other stuff.

:evil:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers,
    been sorting c2c stuff this morning, mainly because it was doing my nut and I was being a retard, orr in a bit for Coffee, cake a haircut and beard trim and to sort my passport out

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Afternoon (well it is here, anyway) Maggots,

A day of win, colleague treated me to lunch which comprised of a cheese griller, it's a sauage roll type pastry with a greasy, bacon tasting pork sausage that has cheese in it.
    I know it's a cholesterol trap, but they taste good, especially washed down with a can of ice cold Coke..

I have an appointment at 14h30, and from there I shall head back home, so in essence an early day for me. Win!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    it's a sauage roll type pastry with a greasy, bacon tasting pork sausage that has cheese in it.
    I know it's a cholesterol trap, but they taste good, especially washed down with a can of ice cold Coke..
    homer_drool_1.gif
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Bored in work. Course yesterday was useful although much trying not to fall asleep throughout. Don't want to be back in work. It hurts!
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    afternoon all,

today i have done minimal work, had an hours nap at my desk - which was nice :lol:

i have the jump bike with me and i may take it for a spin over to the skatepark in a minute.

that's about it.

laters
  • Gazlar

A day of win, colleague treated me to lunch which comprised of a cheese griller, it's a sauage roll type pastry with a greasy, bacon tasting pork sausage that has cheese in it.
    quote]

Sounds like an elaborate way of saying you fellated a man with eczema of the winky who was also suffering from a smegma seepage :roll: :shock:
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    I may be meeting up with Hot Librarian, who moved to Huddersfield.....
    Why is all the action in Hudd at the moment, this is beyond me?! I just got back this morning from seeing my man in Huddersfield...... who is a hottie too :)

Today, I am once again tired. Work is not happening, I can't concentrate :? Need to go to Meadowhell tonight to go to Holland and Barratt for veggie chorizo. Meh
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • MissBint37 wrote:
    Why is all the action in Hudd at the moment, this is beyond me?! I just got back this morning from seeing my man in Huddersfield...... who is a hottie too :)
    Hmm I'm not so interested in Hot librarian any more, but she's still hot haha It looks like I'll be moving there in the next month or two, looks to be loads of nice hills to be riding round there. Feel free to join me exploring the area :)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    MissBint37 wrote:

You know the rules.....POIDH, or in this case POINT (pics or its not true)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    You want pics of hot menz gaz?............
    Ride it like you stole it!