SPLASH!

gtvlusso
gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
edited January 2013 in Commuting chat
Is it me, or does Gaby Logan look faintly embarrassed to be presenting this complete atrocity?

Gaby, chin up kid - you are better than this!

Comments

• rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    gtvlusso wrote:
    Is it me, or does Gaby Logan look faintly embarrassed to be presenting this complete atrocity?

Gaby, chin up kid - you are better than this!

I watch this because of Gaby (and Charlotte Jackson).
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    I've always loathed Saturday night telly and avoided it like the plague but there is something quite nice to sit down as a family and watch some utter bilge on a Saturday night. Toddler Cat stands on the arm of the sofa and 'dives' on to the sofa. Very funny.

Obviously he's in bed by the time 'Daddy Time' starts, or Take Me Out as its called.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,628
    The Guardian ran a piece the other day suggesting that Saturday night telly was the worst it's ever been, what with a 1hr You've Been Framed 1hr Weddings Special, Animal Antics, Splash! and TMO.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2013/jan/18/saturday-evening-tv-never-been-so-bad?INTCMP=SRCH
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    The Britains Brightest is raising the game a bit though. Although really miss You Bet!
  • +1 on Britain's Brightest as most of the rest of Sat night TV is rubbish. Thankfully with Sky+ can record lots of other stuff to watch.
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.