Terrible Tuesday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited January 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Another day of work / followed by study - the joys.

Good start to the day with a quick 10 miles on the rollers, problem is, even though they are in the garage - I wake the whole house up just getting ready, oh well

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning Tuesdayers,
    Got current boss down with me today to go and pick up ex boss's laptop, car etc from his house(there maybe trouble ahead), ~Then a nice trip up to Ipswich :shock:

Other than that not a lot on

Toodles

*Edit*
    After my fettle session (which didnt go to plan) i took my bike out with VWdog as i do most nights, I can confirm that Vibrams do not like pedals :wink:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Uni meh today, followed by studying, followed by sleeping. What a fun life I lead.

Laters
  • Morning Losers!
    Gotta love getting up at whatever time you want. Sadly, I didn't have the choice this morning, as my housemates are elephants. Never mind, at least they're all gone now.
    Today, I'll get out on the road bike to get some miles in and start getting life back in the old legs. Bit of PS3 later and a movie I think.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Four days left! Yeah! Yeah!
    Lovely meal with the boyfriend last night, smiling like a 'tard today.
    Workmeh (frantically doing all the things) today, briefly interrupted by a meal at Wagamama's with work folk, followed by a nap, and then popping down t'Rescue Rooms to see a beat combo by the name of Anberlin.
    Enough of this procrastination, onwards to DO ALL THE THINGS!

Kisses
    FoxC
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    morning mongs!

work, work, work today.

That and ordering a new jacket as the 10 year old gap one used for walking the dog, gardening and occasionally work when I really CBA has finally worn out. Also looking at ordering some XT 10 speed stuff for the Inbred, so that the 9 speed stuff can replace the knackered bits on the 456.

Also discovered that the vehicle wash that we use on the freighters here is the same as fenwicks but twice as concentrated and comes in 200 ltr drums. I'm sure they won't miss a small bottles worth.....
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    urgh tired... Urgh flying to Denmark from Heathrow again...

What an effort
  • tudj
    tudj Posts: 254

Nearly lunchtime; roast turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce + pigs in blankets butty awaits! :D
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Hello Scuttlers

Today is kicking off in the gym followed by a shift of work mainly shuttling Between Coryton And Radyr for a number of hours. Finish at 9 but if the sis in law had got the mingy mongy deadlocked doesn't stfu replacement for manchild round then I'm effing off up the Pub
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Mehning Tuesdayers,
    Got current boss down with me today to go and pick up ex boss's laptop, car etc from his house(there maybe trouble ahead), ~Then a nice trip up to Ipswich :shock:

Other than that not a lot on

Toodles

*Edit*
    After my fettle session (which didnt go to plan) i took my bike out with VWdog as i do most nights, I can confirm that Vibrams do not like pedals :wink:

Enjoy Ipswich. Could be worse, could be Lowestoft.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all...damn it, no it's not!

afternoon all.

i've done fark all this morning in work apart from go to maplins and then into tk max where i bought myself a new pair of shorts for my holiday and order a new mech frm crc.

i'm so bored i actually want to do some work :shock:

laters
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Art'noon' starfish,

Today has been a day of slow and sorting things - but it has featured caffiene and bacons, so life is good. It's also featured unprecedented volumes of fruit, too.

Against quacks orders, I cycled in this morning. It was less painfull than typing this darned post.

This afternoon, I shall attempt to get more achived, whilst trying to work out whysome of my machines have decided not to play nicely.

Onwards! To further coffee! And tinkering!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    I slept last night wahoooo...but it would seem sleep comes with a free headache :(

Physio soon, then a client meeting, then off up to Hudds to be looked after by the man.....I hope haha.
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    This is from an exec room in a Hilton in dk. Damn I'm posh