manimal positive feedback TOP BLOKE!

mosa
mosa Posts: 754
Bought some bars and a stem from Mark and would just like to recommend him to any prospective buyers or sellers. The items looked better than described. Communication was 2nd to none. Pleasure to deal with.
My bikes

2018 Trek Emonda SL6 Pro

Comments

• jameses
    jameses Posts: 653
    Just like to echo the above, Mark is great to deal with, very reasonable with prices and accomodating with delivery times!
  • Just bought wheelset from Mark. He was great to deal with, held the wheels until I could sort payment and answered all questions quickly.

Wheels arrived in good condition exactly as described, well packaged, in timely fashion and via a reputable courier.

Would certainly buy from him again.
  • Bought a bb from Mark. Great communication aand quick delivery. Thanks!
  • bought a chainset, excellent communication and very prompt delivery.

Cheers
  • tomgag
    tomgag Posts: 170
    all done in no time, great seller.

thanks again.
  • Awesome as described, even hand delivered :)
  • Aye. Concur. Purchased a DA Cassette. As promised, as described. Pleasurable experience :)
  • Bought a Dolan Hercules from manimal, fantastic guy to deal with, very helpful from start to finish, bike was very well packaged and exactly as described, thoroughly recommended seller !
  • k1875
    k1875 Posts: 485
    Castelli gilet arrived today, exactly as described and very speedy delivery. Cheers Mark.
  • Igiveup
    Igiveup Posts: 31
    Bought some wheels and a cassette from Mark, would just recommend him to any prospective buyers. The items were delivered promptly, he kept me informed at all times, top bloke.
  • R0B75
    R0B75 Posts: 376
    Bought a brake caliper. The item turned up as described, well packaged and quickly. :)