Scooby Sunday thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited January 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Sat here with a cup of tea watching Scooby doo And taste of wine, cider and curry - not a great mix

Snow has mostly gone, so no sledging just study today. Honestly think that's about it for the day, so need to balance it with a pub trip and some top gear later :)

Comments

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    edited January 2013
    Morning Scuttlers
    Off to work, ten and half hours of Cardiff queen street to Cardiff Bay, nothing else, which will be easy but damn dull. If you're a Cardiff, and going to the bay today bring me a coffee.

Edit, quite glad I'm out the house as it may be Friday in there, Mrs Gs sister went out drinking with her boss last night and they stayed at ours, but her boss has mentioned before now that she thought I was hot, so Mrs won't be pleased to see her
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    No snow here. Watching tennis on the mobile (well I will be when it starts)
    Gotta finish my work review then it's fa cup
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Proutster
    Proutster Posts: 785
    Just having poached egg on toast before going out for a ride around Hayfield with tudj.

Let's hope the snow's either gone completely (unlikely) or it's still frozen (unlikely again) - otherwise we'll be straight back to a mudfest (most likely).

Come on Murray you great Briton (unless he loses and then he's Scottish).

Enjoy!!
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Still drunk. Fell over twice in a night club. Very bruised. The guy turned up though which made the night for me..

Off out for brunch as I require fried piggymeats and hash browns.
    Later off to Bedford to pick up a bike rack, and then to Hanslope to look at a house.
    House is owned by the big boss at my new job.
    I lost my voice last night, it's come back but I now sounds like a dude/someone that smokes 40 a day. Great first impressions and all that..

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Morning Losers!
    Only bought in once at the poker last night, so only lost a fiver, which is good compared to some of the others there! There's something to be said about gambling whilst sober, with people that are drunk. Your luck seems to get better. Curious.

Today, usual musical shenanigans, and that's about it.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    quiet shizzle here!

Might go out for a wander down the local NT house thing! and will high six a local!

Trar!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,469
    Afternoon Pervs,

Bit of a lazy morning then went out with junior on the bike round our local roads (better than nothing). Currently being idle again and taking advantage of the Fun Prevention Officer being out. Not looking forward to tomorrow, more madness backons in the office...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Evening mongs!

Been a good weekend. No snow and the local routes are now like 10 miles of liquid mud. Cleaned the 456, interesting as I discovered the chain had almost rusted solid, the front brake pads were down to the metal backing, the cassette had somehow worked loose and the front wheel bearings are farked. Thought it was a bit of a slow ride.

Have to take child one to the doctors tomorrow as her temperature won't come down below 39. Which is partly to blame for - deciding that I'm not going to the planned interview tomorrow. Tried the drive to Newham yesterday, over two hours. Wife also freaked at me having to work in that part of London. Luckily saved by a trip to ikea on the way back.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • tudj
    tudj Posts: 254
    Proutster wrote:
    Just having poached egg on toast before going out for a ride around Hayfield with tudj.

Let's hope the snow's either gone completely (unlikely) or it's still frozen (unlikely again) - otherwise we'll be straight back to a mudfest (most likely).

Come on Murray you great Briton (unless he loses and then he's Scottish).

Enjoy!!

A mudfest it was! With some snow and slush thrown in for good measure. So glad to be back on a bike :D