Satanday (Saturday) morning bitchin

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited January 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Scuttlers

Yesterday was a day of fail courtesy Of Royal mail. Train is here so I'll explain in a bit
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    Its Australia day here....

so far its been... go for a ride....2 punctures in 10kms....annoyed.... bbq.... less annoyed... build a swingset for the nephew...good fun.... party tonight.....wahooo!!!

and its sunny and warm too..... WIN! :D
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    A bit snowed in here, having to take a 90degree uphill turn to get off the drive does not seem particularly appealing right now.
    Hoping it's all melted by 6pm tonight as I have people coming over and a dress and pair of heels I want to wear for a gathering in town.
    Just about to jump into my boarding gear and see what the park up the road I like...
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Scratch that, done a depth check and I'm staying in bed. I don't get up for less than 6".
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Scratch that, done a depth check and I'm staying in bed. I don't get up for less than 6".

:)
  • tlw1
    Feeling below par after a decent night out with the current wife

The issue being I drank like a man and she order the food like a woman (ie, two shared platters)

Today is meant to be study, but a fresh dump of snow means sledging :)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning window lickees,

having a nice lie in, will check FB to find out what the weather is doing!

Nowt much on today other than get the skis waxed!

But now foods
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Morning 'tards,

Very apt thread title as the trouble n strife is being a total bitch. She complains about my dirty kit then firkin has a go at me when I want to put a wash on (which she should be doing anyway, she's got all week) :evil: My mind is turning to ditches this weekend...

Legs are still aching from yesterdays commute - was pushing it a bit after going cold turkey on exercise all week and was knackered last night! Anyhow, got some coffee down me and off out to get some new trainers and at the same time avoid whinging bovines :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning All

I'm in Sunny Sheff today after going to Norwich yesterday expecting to fly out to rig. As the choppers weren't going till Sunday and I had holiday booked for Monday this got cancelled. I drove home.

Snowed heavily last night as some off you might have noticed but didn't stop a Pub visit. Snowy pics to follow.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Sitting in the airport waiting to board the plane. Lots of beer last night..
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Ooh, matron.
  • tlw1
    cicatriz wrote:

Woke up in a different country and now trying together home?
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    matthew h wrote:
    cicatriz wrote:

Woke up in a different country and now trying together home?

off to Borovets where he is going to keep me posted on snow conditions and the girls in the bars, as I'm there next Saturday :D:D:D
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Evening Losers!
    We had about 8" of snow last night, and most of it fell in about 2 hours. It was impressive. More impressive was following a car up a hill, struggling to move with its wheels spinning like mad. I casually pulled up along side him, wound my window down and told him to use second gear. Apparently he was already in second, so I told him to stop using the f*cking accelerator so hard then! Then I overtook him. The slowest overtake in history.

Today I bought some walking boots and quick dry trousers and cleared some snow.

Tonight, I'm off to play poker at a friends house. I have the rules, and a bit of cash. All I need now is luck, or someone that works for a gambling company to set up something that makes me win....!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    Boring update...... Waiting for a ruby to be delivered :)