Cowards

2»

Comments

• St Mark
    St Mark Posts: 43
    cooldad wrote:
    Knutlet then

Is that not a small slice of meat in breadcrumbs from Lidl?
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    St Mark wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Knutlet then

Is that not a small slice of meat in breadcrumbs from Lidl?
    no from here obviously
    320px-Mega_Kwik-E-Mart_Super_Store.PNG
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • anj132
    anj132 Posts: 299
    I don't know what happened to that thread it seems to have gone missing and I can't see my posts to it either but if I'm honest I thought you were being an arse in it though.

I did mean to go back and reply to it about you stating it wasn't a HP contract...
    http://assets.dft.gov.uk/publications/c ... idance.pdf
    see section 8 and 9.3

The guy was going to get the bike at the end of the hire arrangement although at nothing it could still form a HP contract making it void, which validates your claim for tax evasion - although you didn't actually mean in this way at all and I think you missed the sarcastic tone in my own reply.

It is funny how so other random guy is getting raged by it all and is PMing you over it though! :)
  • Contracts about sauce? Eh?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    anj132 wrote:
    I is an ars*.
    Just remove some superfluous words and...
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    anj132 wrote:
    It is funny how so other random guy is getting raged by it all and is PMing you over it though! :)
    Wasn't actually that thread...easy to misunderstand on forums, we've all been on both ends of it!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    anj132 wrote:
    Wasn't actually that thread...easy to misunderstand on forums, we've all been on both ends of it!

I tend to think as soon as the other guy takes it to PM's, you've kinda won. If they want to get antsy about it, there's a simple rule that applies - step the f**k up, or step the f**k away - have the doodads to do it openly, or don't do it at all. I've killed PMs to people a couple of times because they felt that it the right route to express their frustrations about being 'under-informed', shall we say (dumbasses).

Hey, I think I'm on to something here. 'S.T.F.U.O.S.T.F.A - the new problem solving craze that's sweeping the nation! The Baltimore street-corner answer to every jerk-wad on the internet!'
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    This forum can and is viewed by younger people, there is no need for bad English.

This slapdown is Moderator Approved.
    Uncompromising extremist