Help please! Bryton 50 upload problems

kbmack
kbmack Posts: 73
edited January 2013 in Road beginners
Hi

I just can't seem to get my rides downloaded from my Bryton 50 device to the Brytonsport website. This has coincided with their 'helpful' upgrade of their downloading feature on their site. I do have BrtonBridge 2 installed but to no avail.

Is there anything I am doing wrong? It's all very frustrating as I cannot even get my Cardio 35 to connect at all as well.

The Bryton webiste doesn't appear that instructive.

Any ideas/tips/help much appreciated.

Comments

• Go onto the Bryton website, look at the contact us information and send them an e-mail.
    Explain in as much detail as you can what the issue is.
    I had problems after their upgrade and they were really great, they sent me an e-mail explaining what the problem was and how to fix it. I had a problem in July too and they were great then too.

My issue was a corrupt in the Bryton memory, they explained how to delete it. I couldn't upload any data but was getting an error notification when I pressed start.
    There's warp speed - then there's Storck Speed
  • If you're on Facebook you can like their page and ask them questions on there. They usually respond pretty quickly and are pretty good with their responses. Make sure it's bryton uk page as they respond quickest