Wet willy Wednesday Morning

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited January 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning protein shakes,

The day has started good, I don't need to be on standby. buses will be running so I don't need to be in early to cover extra shifts.

Think i may have run out of bacons so extra cereal will have to do.
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• Happy Wendesday Maggots...

Today I am off to Pretoria of all places... to a motorcycle parts manufacturer and distributor.. seeing as I have a 2012 Yamaha R1 on my wish list and a ZXR750 stuck in mate's garage in Bristol, this may just tempt me get my bike shipped over or foolishly spend money on a new bike..

Other news, IBM approached me yesterday in regards to a position of Technical Services Manager I applied for in late 2012. Hmm.. Big Blue.. I wonder... I will be seeing them next week..

Wishing you all a good humpday...
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Skipton today amongst other things. Bakery there with nice home made soup. That is all.
    Peter
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Meh

Day of meetings and board reports followed by study - ferkin fantastic
  • Morning Losers!
    Still have the cold, thankfully it's not developed into ManFlu, it's just irritating. Nothing much going on at the moment, it's all quiet on the Western front. Which I'm ok with, so long as this can last until Friday, when I then have a week off.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' gerbil molestors

Late finish today, and I may not get a chance to stock up on bacons - it depends on when everyone I'm expecting arrives. But a dish of fried treats would go down nicely about now!

Onwards! To caffiene! And dreams of fried piggymeats!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • bushu
    bushu Posts: 711
    'ning sausage tamperers,

start of a short week, had yesterday off due to migraine from painting & monday off due to erm "transport disruption"
    so today will be lots of catching up & maybe a jobhunt at lunch, as basically ive been told to go above & beyond out of contracted hours to keep my below average pay :(
  • morning felchers,
    a little equation to start the day
    early finish today at 13:30+ mini monkeys all at school/ grandparents untill 15:30= time out on bike

this pleases me
    pity those who don't drink, the way they feel when they wake is the best they will feel all day

voodoo hoodoo
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Bl**dy aweful day, was meant to be my first proper ride in a while as I've had a nasty viral infection, now the ruddy gov'nor wants us at work until 6 due to the visit of the holding companies outgoing and incoming Chairmen....DAMMIT!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    DF33 wrote:
    Skipton today amongst other things. Bakery there with nice home made soup.

Damn good bakery. Stumbled across it by chance but now go out of my way to go there.

Nothing too exciting to report. This will be the second day in a row that I have actual work to do and then a meeting to attend this afternoon.

All this work and no cake in sight. Tea by itself it is then.

Later......
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning Feckers!
    Sold the HT last night, so now i can concentrate on other things like buying cars ;)
    Few meetings at work today which will disrupt my car buying time :roll: but other than that got a lot of work done yesterday, which free's me up for the rest of the week.
    I think the wife may of tried passing me her lergie last night, I will have to MTFU to get through it, luckily its only Lady flu which is weaker.

May get out on one of the bikes later, lights are charged just in case?

Onwards to more coffee and Bacons substitute - Bacons.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Bl**dy aweful day, was meant to be my first proper ride in a while as I've had a nasty viral infection, now the ruddy gov'nor wants us at work until 6 due to the visit of the holding companies outgoing and incoming Chairmen....DAMMIT!

Ahh, you're getting caught with them, too. Oh, the hilarity. :roll:

On the plus side, we only get them for about an hour!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Grumpy today due to my ongoing 3am-wake-up-for-an-hour.
    Not much else to report, work sucks, but the end is in sight.
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Need to drive back down to PB later, first popping into town to grab a few things. Meh.

Laters
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Productive afternoon yesterday saw me get most of the accommodation for cc2cc booked up, including bacons of the mornings. I was then woke by Mrs Gazlars sister having a loud phone convo on the landing with her phone on speakerphone to manchild mk II, wasn't happy.

I'm now having coffee before going to treherbert.

Oh and started Watching the excellent Series Campus on DVD last night, a kind of green wing at in a uni, I'm sure Sara Pascoe's character is based on or very own foxc.

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Gazlar wrote:
    Oh and started Watching the excellent Series Campus on DVD last night, a kind of green wing at in a uni, I'm sure Sara Pascoe's character is based on or very own foxc.
    I started watching that but didn't get all the way through, due to forgetting when it was on! Funny though.
    Can't remember which character you're talking about...
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    Afternoon! I slept, for 9 hours :D Happy me, this means I have energy to entertain the man later! I am cooking pie too! Nom nom nom.
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Clank wrote:

Ahh, you're getting caught with them, too. Oh, the hilarity. :roll:

On the plus side, we only get them for about an hour!
    Yup, the big knobs arrive at about 4:30, our normal wenting time, so we have to all stay and pretend to be working hard for their benefit.....
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • MissBint37 wrote:
    Afternoon! I slept, for 9 hours :D Happy me, this means I have energy to entertain the man later! I am cooking pie too! Nom nom nom.
    Giggitty!

Minion hasn't come in today, she has a migraine apparently. I read this as she's out somewhere doing something else. I had to make my own tea, which is most displeasing.

Productive day so far, considering.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Woke up at 0530 by some clown in a snow plough i thought the world was ending! he must have been struggling with the half an inch of slush........twunt!
    Possible move back to the eastern side of the country kiboshed as well today but on the up side my turbo trainer has turned up and mrs 13 and i are booking another ski trip for late feb am now a very happy bunny!

laters!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Bored bored bored.

Slept well and Hen Party planning today instead of working. Just come up with the amazing idea of having the whole do at the Isle of Wight festival. This seems to be going down well with some but not all. If they don't like they don't have to come is my view.

Wonder how much slush will be in Cardiff on my return tonight? Probably enough to make it annoying. Have to see if my car still goes as I havent moved or started it in weeks and need it for Friday.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • FTFY
    MissCMC wrote:
    Just come up with the amazing idea of having the hole done at the Isle of Wight festival. This entails going down on some but not all. "If they don't like they don't have to come" is my view.

And.. welcome to the Crudcatcher...

Note: Always beware of what you type here...
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    MissCMC wrote:
    Bored bored bored.

Slept well and Hen Party planning today instead of working. Just come up with the amazing idea of having the whole do at the Isle of Wight festival. This seems to be going down well with some but not all. If they don't like they don't have to come is my view.

Wonder how much slush will be in Cardiff on my return tonight? Probably enough to make it annoying. Have to see if my car still goes as I havent moved or started it in weeks and need it for Friday.

Cardiff is mostly slush today. I can sympathise with the Hen do thing, I've been trying to arrange my mate's which is a pain in the arris as he wants final say on everything, firstly I suggested a festival, then I found us a great weekend away with 4x track, total wipeout course, high ropes and mountyain boarding or canoeing, staying in camping sheds in devon for 80 notes for the weekend with a lively club life nearby, that was too expensive so now he wants to go to Birmingham for 2 hours go karting, 75 quid each then Brum prices on the pints afterwards.

This is why I'm never geting married
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Evening mongs!

I have been full of CBA today, work was meh. Got home, did the ironing, more on the Mk 22 Spitfire, got the Barry White ready for tomorrow afternoon, broke my airbike lights. Two interview offers, both in London, came through about half an hour ago.

Ordered 2 pairs of jeans, tshirts and a shirt in the Howies sale. Need to order some new lights but might just wait till later in the year and make do with the 4 501b's.

Joined the not so local bike club so I'm now a TROG.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?