Bristol to Ludgershall

samg123
samg123 Posts: 275
edited January 2013 in Amateur race
A bit of a long shot perhaps, but is anyone travelling from Bristol to Ludgershall for the winter series with some room in their car for a bike or two? Petrol paid of course.

Comments

• Ive only done it once but the train is easy enough, get the train to Andover, I think its a 5-10 mile ride from there.

It's an early start though, I think I got the 6 oclock train from Bristol, got 2nd in the 4ths, then rode back to Brizzle, got home just in time to watch the last few km of Het Volk.
  • DavidJB
    DavidJB Posts: 2,019
    Looks like heavy snow in this area on Friday night so I'd check it's on before you make the trip.

www.southbc.org.uk normally has the updates.
  • samg123
    The train is a definite possibility, it's just there are a fair few of us going down and sometimes very limited bike spaces on the train.
    However, as David says, it may well not happen as the weather's looking a little dodgy!
  • samg123
    southbc.org.uk doesn't seem to have cancellation updates- anyone know where I'd find the info? It's looking marginal for this weekend...
  • DavidJB
    DavidJB Posts: 2,019
    samg123 wrote:
    southbc.org.uk doesn't seem to have cancellation updates- anyone know where I'd find the info? It's looking marginal for this weekend...

It will be on southbc.org.uk or under BC events (the cancellations showed up there last time).
  • gandhi
    gandhi Posts: 187
    It's off this weekend.