A load of Boll0x

capt_slog
capt_slog Posts: 3,939
edited January 2013 in The bottom bracket
Boll0x to the snow

Boll0x to winter

Boll0x to Monday + the above

Boll0x to Nottingham City Council for spending 560 million pounds on two tram routes and all the disruption for years that this will cause, AND making me pay for it.

Boll0x to the muppets who think that putting on their windscreen wipers is the same as "clearing the car".

The older I get, the better I was.

Comments

• tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Try the single lane A453 for the next 2 years and having to get to East Mids for work, that really is Boll0xed.

Not much of a " Slogger" are we Captain, unless of cause your really Sir Garfield Sobers?
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    tim wand wrote:
    Try the single lane A453 for the next 2 years and having to get to East Mids for work, that really is Boll0xed.

Not much of a " Slogger" are we Captain, unless of cause your really Sir Garfield Sobers?

:?: never claimed to be :lol:

The A453 is one of my routes into work too, I used that for many years and only recently changed thinking that "if I'm going to have to queue, I might as well do it for less miles". The widening of it is a farce, it just means that drivers will be able to reach the beginnings of the tailbacks much faster than they did before, I rarely saw any problems on the carriageway itself, the problems were the 'ends'.
    But I concur...
    Boll0x to the A453

The older I get, the better I was.

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    Yeah, boll0x to a Council spending money on improving public transport. Bar stewards!
  • Boll0x to the muppets who think that putting on their windscreen wipers is the same as "clearing the car".[/quote]

Don't live in Nottingham but agree with the above, almost wiped out today by some t*** who had not cleared their side window, either that or the law has changed and we now give way to the left on a roundabout.
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    And Bollox to Steve who ever he is :shock:
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    And loblox to anagrams too.
  • jawooga
    jawooga Posts: 530
    Did someone say sloblock?
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Yeah boll0x.
  • Spender
    Spender Posts: 87
    I never really understood the tram thing. Putting rails in the road seems a bit daft to me as buses are a more flexible public transport system.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Yer, but trams are more asthetic.