Cowards

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited January 2013 in The Crudcatcher
So someone had a pop at me for one of my slightly sarcastic posts, accusing me of hiding behind a forum front and that I was a coaward.....then disabled PM's so I can't reply, perhaps he doesn't get the irony of that!

Won't name and shame, I can rise above that!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    name and shame :lol:

are they a regular in here?
  • The Rookie
    Not a regular, barely even a newbie just high 30's posts....won't name an shame, stooping to their level and all that.

Just got my goat that he seemed to love doing exactly what he accused me of......not even man enough to cope with the responding PM's! Took delight in telling me he'd reported me to the mod's so was perhaps miffed the post wasn't moderated!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    tumblr_m4kat2AsMT1rn5b0zo1_500.gif
  • You're a cnut, now fuckoff!

this forum can and is viewed by younger people, their is no need for bad language

set a good example not a bad one.
  • welshkev
    You're a cnut, now fuckoff!

this forum can and is viewed by younger people, their is no need for bad language

um, are you lost? :?
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890

You're a cnut, now fuckoff!
  • The Rookie

You're right, so....

This forum can and is viewed by younger people, there is no need for bad English.
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    He must be from the roadie section and clearly not accustomed to crudcatcher etiquette...
  • this forum can and is viewed by younger people, their is no need for bad language

You're right, so....

This forum can and is viewed by younger people, there is no need for bad English.

^^ Incredibly this.

Preachy fucktard. Welcome to the crudcatcher!

Next time, try reading the crudcatcher rules before making yourself look like a spastic gibbon.
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    So someone had a pop at me for one of my slightly sarcastic posts, accusing me of hiding behind a forum front and that I was a coaward.....then disabled PM's so I can't reply, perhaps he doesn't get the irony of that!

At least throw us something we can get our teeth into rather than some lame ass whinger whose grammar is shocking.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Richie63 wrote:

At least throw us something we can get our teeth into rather than some lame ass whinger whose grammar is shocking.

Iceland Burger?
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Someone wanted a real fight with me over some posts once.
    He was fairly local as well, but I am a coward so I pm'd him to farkoff.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    Not a regular, barely even a newbie just high 30's posts....won't name an shame, stooping to their level and all that.

Fairly sure I can guess, think I was also on the receiving end.

If it was the same person his persona was rather odd, I genuinely wondered what he was doing here. :?
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    Mods? Is there any way this thread can be transfered to Mumsnet?
  • cooldad
    njee20 wrote:

Fairly sure I can guess, think I was also on the receiving end.

If it was the same person his persona was rather odd, I genuinely wondered what he was doing here. :?
    I believe I've had a few run ins with him as well, if it's the same person he's an oxygen thief.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • njee20
    Yes CD, we all had run ins at the same time! FWIW I reported him, as he was actively detracting from things IMO. I'd have been put off if I'd dipped into the thread.

I felt quite excited, never reported anything before.

Internet-Warrior1.jpg
  • welshkev
    njee20 wrote:
    Yes CD, we all had run ins at the same time! FWIW I reported him, as he was actively detracting from things IMO. I'd have been put off if I'd dipped into the thread.

I felt quite excited, never reported anything before.

Internet-Warrior1.jpg

how'd you get my picture?!?!?! :shock:
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    It seems like everyone knows who it is anyway. Might as well spill the beans :wink:
  • njee20
    I can't remember his name. But he can fuck right off.
  • The Rookie
    Facebook?

ID began with a K?
  • cooldad
    Knut? He did have a sneaky line of outwit the autocensor swearwords.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    cooldad wrote:
    Knut? He did have a sneaky line of outwit the autocensor swearwords.

as did his brother acehole
  • The Rookie
    Not Knut, no....
  • The Rookie
    So he opens his PM, and now shuts it again after saying he looks forward to my replies - Kirklet you are an ARSEHOLE....
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Sounds like a knobber, although it's a forum, on the internet... so you've got to expect the odd mong who's learnt to use a keyboard now and then I suppose.
  • The Rookie
    Yeah, no point trying to engage with him any more, he's a waste of time....
  • cooldad
    Not Knut, no....
    Knutlet then
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    I wonder if coward came from calling a cow ard, but really the cow wasn't ard, so they called him coward.