Thick head Saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,859
edited January 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning mongs

Thick head this morning is a surprise considering I didn't drink too much.

todays first task is try and move the car which is blocking the road upto ours and the neighbours house - even the borrowed front wheel drive car was defeated by the snow, a slight hill and a bend (after driving 35 miles)!

Then it's a tutorial for the MBA for a few exciting hours. It was then meant to be some time out on the bike, but I've got a feeling it will be rollers time. Then haircut and pub (obviously)

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Oh and obviously play in the snow with the kids
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Still no snow here and looking less likely all the time. 'Snowmaggedon' my arris! :roll:

I've just had a hearty breakfast of bacons, eggs, 'shrooms, sausages, tomatoes, potato scones, more bacons and tea and toast to set me up for the morning.

Nothing planned for the weekend so some time will be spent on the bike then a visit to the pub sounds like a good plan.

Later......
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    For some insane reason, after not being on the bike for a good 5 months I suddenly have the urge to ride the bike, I'm hoping it passes, but in the meantime, think it's time for breakfast
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    I am not in London. I could've probably got there, but I had reports that the journey was 'grim' from AG who was travelling to Luton.
    I've woken up tired after yet another disturbed night's sleep, so have cried off the bike show because of that and I don't much fancy getting stuck in London if it snows again today/tomorrow.
    Today will probably feature packing and cleaning as I'm way behind..
    And doing a snow dance as I want about another 6" sp I can snowboard at the local park

Kisses
    FoxC
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Hockey was cancelled today. Win. I'm trying to do some uni work and superbitch is round. Fail. Going out in a bit with housemate to get some fancy dress materials, the theme is board games, think our costumes are going to be fairly decent. This evening is our hockey initiation thingy, should be a laugh.

Laters
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Morning bumders

Hockey was cancelled today. Win. I'm trying to do some uni work and superbitch is round. Fail. Going out in a bit with housemate to get some fancy dress materials, the theme is board games, think our costumes are going to be fairly decent. This evening is our hockey initiation thingy, should be a laugh.

Laters

Ice Hockey?
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    foxc_uk wrote:
    as I want about another 6"
    Kisses
    FoxC

Typical bloody woman

Morning scuttlers

Lazy day today for me, might go and see les mis.

That's bout all today

Tarah a bit
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    Afternoon Felchers,

Had a good and deserved lie in this morning after working like a dog this week. Coffee consumed at Costa's and couple of Scotch eggs with sausage meat & black pudding scoffed to keep me going. Then it's time to play Dad's taxi for junior - worth it as otherwise I'd have to entertain her myself...

No chance of bikes for the weekend but have at least started riding into work a couple of times a week (when it's not iced up anyway).
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Afternoon All

While you lot have been doing mundane things proutster and myself have been battling with the Peak district snow covered mountains to do an enjoyable ride. Pics in your ride section for proof.

Am now home and going to get some booze as a reward :D
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Afternoon losers!

I've been climbing up spiral staircases in a church to see where a draft is coming from. Turns out it was an open door on the roof, and had to contend with a pigeon guarding it's eggs. Fun.

No idea what my plans are for the rest of the evening. Probably laze about really. Viewing a property in Halifax tomorrow, so no booze for me tonight.

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    evening saddle sniffers!

been getting taught some photography basics today and quite enjoyed it!

currently smashing a curry and a couple of spicey and cokes down me!

off out practising the aforementioned basic photography tomorrow, as long as the disastrous 0.5mm of snow doesn't close the roads!

toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er