johnfinch

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,195
edited January 2013 in The bottom bracket
Dearest Mods

Can you tell johnfinch that he's just going to have to lump it/take it on the chin/swallow it whole - i'm back and the only way he's going to get rid of me is to dress up in a lacey kilt (camouflage), cross the border and assasinate me.
That won't be in vain as it might tip the balance in the way of Independance and I will die a martyr.

Oh and once we become a nation in our own right, the first thing we are going to do is invade the IOM. Its populated by a bunch of 3 legged, tax dodging homophobes. Its also home to that cnut Jeremy Clarkson who I hear is very popular with the local ramblers and if thats not a reason to invade the place, I don't know what is.

So in the interests of maintaining depravity and the downhill (what cyclist doesn't like descending?) nature of BB, it would be in all our interest that Mr John squarepants Finch and his Apollo hating girlfriend Beryl the Peril are locked in a room and subjected to 6 hours of Barry Manilow and 4 TV screens showing the X factor, Dancing on Ice, Strictly and 'I'm a tw$t get me out of here'.

Yours

King Pinarello the 1st, Basher of the inbreds.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Will I be allowed out to join the "kick Clarkson in the bollox queue"? Think how much anger I'll have by that point, they might come clean off his body.
  • johnfinch wrote:
    Will I be allowed out to join the "kick Clarkson in the bollox queue"? Think how much anger I'll have by that point, they might come clean off his head.
    FTFY :wink:
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Good point.
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    Oh dear. Someone needs to realise that in the time he was "away visiting relatives" BB upgraded and Johnfinch was crowned Colnago001

long live the King!
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • pinno
    Can I change my signature now ? Is penance over ? My street cred is at an all time low and the signature aint helping.
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    Can I change my signature now ? Is penance over ? My street cred is at an all time low and the signature aint helping.

Only if supersonic says so...
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • Oh and once we become a nation in our own right, the first thing we are going to do is invade the IOM. Its populated by a bunch of 3 legged, tax dodging homophobes. Its also home to that cnut Jeremy Clarkson who I hear is very popular with the local ramblers and if thats not a reason to invade the place, I don't know what is.

Oi!

:cry:

And Clarkson does not "live" here. He has a home here, which irritated some militant dog walkers. He lives down south somewhere, Oxfordshire I think. Go bother them instead you kilt sniffing, blue facepaint wearing, ginger, caber tossing bawbag!
  • pinno
    Oh and once we become a nation in our own right, the first thing we are going to do is invade the IOM. Its populated by a bunch of 3 legged, tax dodging homophobes. Its also home to that cnut Jeremy Clarkson who I hear is very popular with the local ramblers and if thats not a reason to invade the place, I don't know what is.

Oi!

:cry:

And Clarkson does not "live" here. He has a home here, which irritated some militant dog walkers. He lives down south somewhere, Oxfordshire I think. Go bother them instead you kilt sniffing, blue facepaint wearing, ginger, caber tossing bawbag!

Double oi

I now have every reason to formulate the invasion plan. I can see it now: The Scottish principality Isle of Mice, Capitol: 'McDouglas' ha ha.
  • You couldn't manage to keep hold of the Island 600 years ago, and 6 centuries of deep-fried Mars bars wont have strengthened your position much.
  • You couldn't manage to keep hold of the Island 600 years ago, and 6 centuries of deep-fried Mars bars wont have strengthened your position much.

Thats before the discovery of north sea crude and natural gas..........bakatcha. :D
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • pinno
    It would be so easy to get the 3 legged cat tail munchers to capitulate. Just need a couple of fishing boats and start a naval blockade. Starving in no time... "Please Mr Salmond, we're really hungry and we have run out of cats, we'll do anything, we are sooo sorry we have not contributed much to the tax pot. I've boiled my Conti's for 23 hrs and they are still chewy. The Sidi's taste plasticky, despite the serving suggestion in that cheesy ad".
    Tartan Peril or Yellow Peril...whoo gonna win ?...prace your bets now....many gambring opportunities...
    The list is growing:
    Jersey
    Guernsey
    England
    The Cayman Islands...