Where the bl00dy hell is Cleat ?

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,422
edited January 2013 in The bottom bracket
DD is back, Yossie's made an appearance, a few others have popped up since their extradition from mumsnet and yet we are missing the 2nd lowest denominator (Aggieboy being No.1).

Have the North Koreans pushed the filter bubble too far ? Is this an attempt to dampen down the dissenters and plunge BR into medeocre babble about: How difficult is it to get your bib shorts on the right way round ? do I pump my tyres up everyday ? Should I eat before I ride my bike ? I did my first 10 miles this month, should I be worried about DVT ? I got cramp in my little toe whilst riding, will this send my heart rate over the maximum and kill me? etc etc
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    I've been away to the hills, he weren't there.

Going to the beach in the morning :roll: , I'll check in the sand.

I should just take over the throne if I was you whilst no-one is looking, I think you could pull it off :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    Perhaps he's locked himself in his bedroom so he can wear his Man United shirt without fear of being discovered.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:

I should just take over the throne if I was you whilst no-one is looking, I think you could pull it off :D

The throne ?! What 'throne' is that exactly ? I mean, King of the Munters throne ? The 'I want Claire Balding' throne ? The throne of the eclectic mix of difficult quizes and the base, lewd and scouse throne ? The throne of the Stoke haters society (membership: 1) ?

Only one man can sit on that throne and as far as I can see, funnily enough, there's no queue for it.
  • He may be investigating willhubs new employers to see if they are of sound mind and judgement.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • team47b
    :oops: I just meant the comedy throne, king of the one liners, sorry to imply that you deserved to be king of the perverse, what you get up to in your spare time is up to you!

Sorry to upset your fine sensibilities minha florzinha delicada :D
  • Scrumple
    Scrumple Posts: 2,665
    I just clicked on this thread to say

who cares

not me.
  • lemon63
    lemon63 Posts: 253
    Scrumple wrote:
    I just clicked on this thread to say

who cares

not me.

+1
  • team47b
    yes, what were you thinking, caring about missing forumites, did you not realise there are two people out there who don't give a toss, you should be more inclusive in your posting!
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,949
    How difficult is it to get your bib shorts on the right way round ? do I pump my tyres up everyday ? Should I eat before I ride my bike ? I did my first 10 miles this month, should I be worried about DVT ? I got cramp in my little toe whilst riding, will this send my heart rate over the maximum and kill me? etc etc

You can't just go putting all these questions forward without giving some answers, I need to know!

The older I get, the better I was.

• LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    Cleat sent me a genuine heartfelt PM just before Christmas. Maybe he's, well, ya'know... :(
  • GavH
    GavH Posts: 933
    Where's Bhima?
  • pinno
    Cleat sent me a genuine heartfelt PM just before Christmas. Maybe he's, well, ya'know... :(

"ya'know" - You mean he got married to Claire Balding in a Premier Inn in Stoke and is on his honeymoon in Oldham ?
  • I'm here with eccles cakes for everyone :lol:

I've been round scrumples house peering through the windy watching her being had by scrumples boyfriend - I really need a ladder though -lemon63 is too small to stand on to get a proper view- I wouldnthave minded but scrumple lives in a bungalow :lol::lol:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Glad to have you back-can you fix Yossie ?
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.