snow day tomorrow, no snow

Woodmonkey
Woodmonkey Posts: 412
edited January 2013 in The Crudcatcher
we got the nod at lunch to confirm we are shut tomorrow because of the snow, as of now there is no snow, none forecast till after lunch tomorrow and the kids finish at half three. makes perfect sense to me and i stand by the decision makers. roll on cold friday morning unexpected ride. win.
pity those who don't drink, the way they feel when they wake is the best they will feel all day

voodoo hoodoo

Comments

• pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    :D you lucky mutha******
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Impressive
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    snowmaggedon is on its way! everyone run and hide!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    bg13 wrote:
    snowmaggedon is on its way! everyone run and hide!

The air pressure is is falling, which is interesting.
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    first its the air pressure....... next it'll be the birds...... when will the madness end?
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Woodmonkey wrote:
    we got the nod at lunch to confirm we are shut tomorrow because of the snow, as of now there is no snow, none forecast till after lunch tomorrow and the kids finish at half three. makes perfect sense to me and i stand by the decision makers. roll on cold friday morning unexpected ride. win.
    Do you work for a school?
    Or for a bunch of women?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • A school, but don't tell them I'm on here, we have to be careful since that guy in soham spoiled it for the rest of is
    pity those who don't drink, the way they feel when they wake is the best they will feel all day

voodoo hoodoo