End of the week Morning

MountainMonster
MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
edited January 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Good morning everyone!

I would say I am excited to be up at this time, or I slept well at least, but both would be a lie. Blemmin want togo back to bed, but a 7am meeting with a client means no sleepy time for Sean. It will be a day of meetings, followed by lots of cleaning as we have family coming to visit. Only broght side is tomorrow someone will be coming to view of our flat to buy, so hopefully we will be out from under these payments soon.

Anyways, at least bacon will be supplied this morning in copious amounts!

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Tired too due to my inability to sleep in hotel beds, despite swimming and drinking like a fish

Today is meetings and hopefully in the car early enough to fly through birmingham - bit I doubt it
  • Morning Losers!

In work at the normal time today, and bonus, get to leave midday as I've been coming in early :D So, off for a ride this afternoon, then over to Bury where I'm doing some filming and recording, then a night out in Manchester.

For a half day off, this feels like it's going to be a busy day...

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Heavy snow in morzine, i will a. be wrapped up with my hood up like me mum always told me so i don't catch me death!, b. skiing like a biff and c. smiling!

I do miss work!

Vin chaud anyone?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Uni meh today. Meh. Collecting Reverb later and making the bike look more bike like.

Laters
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

went out for a good ride last night. had to ride my brothers carrera as mine is being fixed - what a great bike for £340 :D

anyway, legs are aching a bit today and i should have already loaded the car to go and sort out my jobs for the dau but i cba :lol:

off to see les miserables later with the gf. that was the trade that if i do an uplift next weekend i have to go and see that. it may be ok :?

laters
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    matthew h wrote:
    hopefully in the car early enough to fly through birmingham - bit I doubt it
    Cool car , I've still got to use the roads.

Friday has arrived and so has my new bike, all bright and shiny. Spent a fair bit of time building and fettling away last night and as a result I am tired this morning. Less than four hours to go so I'll manage to fill my time somehow.

Tea and web browsing ahead.

Later......
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Double post FAIL. :oops:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    cicatriz wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    hopefully in the car early enough to fly through birmingham - bit I doubt it
    Cool car , I've still got to use the roads.

its a BMW diesel - there isn't a better car............ :)
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning monkey's,

Busy two days, brains a bit fried. if fact that reminds me, Bacons.

In other news, two weeks of no chocolate or alchohol has me feeling pretty good.

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    bg13 wrote:
    Heavy snow in morzine, i will a. be wrapped up with my hood up like me mum always told me so i don't catch me death!, b. skiing like a biff and c. smiling!

I do miss work!

Vin chaud anyone?
    Quiet you

'Ning
    I am somewhat sleep deprived after a fun evening at that there Tamworth Snowdome*, boarding mojo is back, as are my indie grabs**. Also, the company I was keeping wasn't too shabby either. Only problem being that I was so excited when I got home that I was still wide awake at 1.30am. Caffeine will be required today, for the first time in a looong time.
    Today is mostly paperwork shuffling and making up for spending most of yesterday looking for a holiday to go on. Think I've got it sorted a bit now - it's either La Plagne or Borovets..
    Onwards! To administration! Hurrah!
    Kisses
    FoxC

*Other indoor ski/snowboard experiences are available, however I actually quite like this one.
    **The one and only trick this old girl can do
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Allo scuttlers

Off to work......sniffly but 9 days off to follow

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Morning all

Work meh until 2 then off to the pool to put some laps in, going to give my fitness a real go this year instead of quitting to soon.

Even thinking of getting a road bike too mix it up a bit, no bacons today sticking to my guns, the push ups app on my phone is telling me I am over 40 and nowhere near any sort of physical fitness.

Onto porridge oats YUM YUM
    work hard, play hard, fall hard

cube stereo 2010

Felt Z95 2013
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning party people,

Find out my flight times for work in Denmark monday, looks like evening flights from heathrow ouch :(

but still get my Nexus 4 tonight so toys to play with(other than my other) woop
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning Mongs!

Today is woo!

I'm the only person in the office so I'm currently ploughing through all the admin stuff I have to do before trying to do as little as possible this afternoon. Very annoyed though as the bargain Ti 29er frames from on one sold out in about 2 seconds.

Last night was very productive. Stripped down the Barry White frame for a full service & wash down. It's amazing how much muck accumulates even if you think the bike's relatively clean. Finally finished the Jaguar as well, need some better quality brushes as the fine ones I have are s**t. Next up is a F9-f2 which is going to be a bit of a task, the ejector seat on its own is made up of 20 PE parts.

406DB153-D2C6-42D9-A4C5-E6A9A6DF959C-7134-0000047E60E0A701.jpg
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    Morning all! Tired today, this is day 3 of waking up feeling like a zombie. Not loving it, got to babysit a friends 8 year old kid tonight oh joy! I may go for a climb before that and squeeze in a lil bit of work. Don't have a hear attack but....Actually going out on the bike tomorrow if my body is still working!

bg13 you would have more fun on a board, especially if there is POW!!!! Freshies on planks not nearly so satisfying! I am bi-sportual so fully qualified to have that opinion!

FoxC You prefer ice boarding at Tam to proper snow?!....although when I refreshed my license at MK it was fluff with ice patches and the pillars are pretty annoying I will give you that!
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    mornin' all

First and last day of the week in the office as have been at a PTS course, Gazlar you may know what i'm talking about - a very challenging and tasking three days :wink: . Doesn't feel like a friday, which is good as tomorrow it won't feel like the weekend, but it will be :twisted: Anyway just ordered a sausage and egg french stick so all is well :mrgreen:
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    MissBint37 wrote:
    FoxC You prefer ice boarding at Tam to proper snow?!....although when I refreshed my license at MK it was fluff with ice patches and the pillars are pretty annoying I will give you that!
    Well.. I prefer Tam to MK, but not to real snow, obviously! I think this is to do with the fact I like the 2 flat spots to huck big ollies/do indie grabs.
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Bored. In charge. Tired. Not a good mix. One sister got her first uni rejection letter this morning so having to cheer her up. Booking CPD courses so I can have some days out of the office. Can't wait for 5.30!
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    good shout missbint, they do look like they are having a blast and my pitiful attempts off piste look like a darted animal who has been drinking stella all day! but i just cannot bring myself to do it! i love my planks!

They fast!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon mongs,
    Been a productive week:
    - broke my RC car in the rain
    - ordered new parts and painted up the body while waiting for parts
    - replaced motor and realised nothing was broke
    - broke steering servo on first run with new motor
    - replaced steering servo
    Now it's all fixed and ready to go but I think I should get my bike out instead.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    The day's been short. I must say that's the weirdest funeral I've been to, a eulogy was read and the service ended with gangnam style playing.

It's bloody freezing out, I've opted to stay in and save my pennies
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Stalk stalk stalk,